UFC Torrie Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Last night, I went to the Auto Rama event in downtown Detroit. I thought I would try something new for a change since that I do not have any Pistons games going on for over a week. So luckily I was able to find out about this signing. I found out about it at a card show I went to around here last month when I went to purchase some 8x10 photos at the 8x10 photo dealer spot of the cardshow. While I was purchasing my 8x10 photos there, I found out about this signing overhearing these 2 people talking about their recent in person autograph experiences and while they were chatting away, they brought up this signing as a big event coming up and since that I am a WWE fan, I thought I would look more into it. Well I checked it out on the events website, and so I decided to give it a go. I got lost at first trying to find parking at the Cobo Center in downtown Detroit but luckily I came across a security booth residence based on private property and they got me in the right direction. After that I found parking no problem but they should better detail their parking more in that city. Anyhow here is what I got out of my first ever WWE wrestler that I met in person:

Torrie Wilson signing at Auto Rama Cobo Center Detroit,MI 3/9/07

Torrie Wilson 1 Playboy Cover!!!, and 1 8x10 photo!!! (Both personalized!!!) ("Do you want me to make these items out to you???" Me: "Sure please go ahead!!!" Me: "I am proud to say you are the first ever wrestler that I met in person!!!" Torrie: "Thanks I appreciate that!!!" Me: "I guess you are part of my history as the first wrestler that I met in person!!!" Torrie: "I am proud to be apart of that!!!" Me: "Torrie good luck with the rest of your wrestling career!!!" Torrie: "Thanks!!!")

Torrie Wilson is very very hot and is one of the best in the WWE currently!!! It was a great experience and I was glad to be apart of something different. Luckily my friend gave me that Playboy cover of Torrie at the last second before I took off for this event. At least he did not mind me getting it signed and keeping it! So I took the item put it in a magazine case and off I went and also picked up my 8x10 photo at the event. It was a great night indeed!!! Thanks alot for looking!!!

nice story and a great picture.i don't think we should complain about bargey anymore.i think we have a new winner:lol: .
tony :D

I can only get her ankle on the screen!

- Did she star in 'Attack of the 50 foot woman'??

Upgrade your screen, I got em both to fit nicely on mine.... oh wait... ANKLES.... my bad....

Fantastic write-up. Great experience no doubt!!!

I wonder how women REALLY feel when they know they're gorgeous, they know that men only go to see their ta-ta's, yet they're always really happy about it, maybe cos it's that they're getting paid a shitload of $ just to do SFA....

i thought id dig up a thread that is two and a half years old :blink: just to say that i reckon torrie wilson is absolutley friggin smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowsers :drool:

Why didnt you get the centrefold signed??? :thumbsup:

Shoulda gone to UFC 100, could have gotten Lesnar's Mrs Sable to sign the other part.

Very drool tho, very drool!!! :worthy:

Back
Top Bottom