Topps Premier Gold 2014/15 info

So here they are.. I like the fact they are all a different colour too!
scan0001.jpg

You did well getting all three different colours. The more I look at them, the more I like them ;)

Picked up the last jones printing plate today so I have all 4. Will post em up once the last 2 arrive. Not the greatest player in the world but still pretty cool to have all 4 plates. The closest I have come previously was 2/4 ashley young plate autos from last years set.

I really don't like the whole redemption thing. If a card has been signed and is available then it should be inserted into packs. In my opinion if they had the time to make redemption cards they should have had time to get the player to sign already. If not, it should have been omitted from the collection.
I hope Panini don't do the same with their release this year. For me, there's just too much margin for error and uncertainty. ... just my opinion.

This is interesting, it raises more questions than it answers for me lol, why 40? Did DB only sign 51 odd stickers? Did he sign more stickers so that they can be used in future releases or is this it for DB signature cards, a one off?

Has anyone seen RvP base plates or premier gold? Its been 3 months and not one single plate surfaced
I don't have one yet... seems to be the same stuff over and over again.
Rarely does something new pop up

Has anyone seen RvP base plates or premier gold? Its been 3 months and not one single plate surfaced
i haven't seen any plates pop up recently and none from the new series. I have only ever seen one plate of his pop and that was one from last years premier gold release

i haven't seen any plates pop up recently and none from the new series. I have only ever seen one plate of his pop and that was one from last years premier gold release

Yeap, i've seen that one plate from last year, but that was it. I wonder if people just unwilling to sell or its just not yet pulled

I sincerely hope this is the case
Well if one had been pulled, one of us would have it! I have bought nearly every united plate to come up so far and I only have 9 in total - 4 are phil jones and 2 are rooney Captains. No de gea, shaw,mata, rvp, base rooney etc yet even the /25 blacks aren't coming up much to my annoyance! I need Rooney base /60 to finish the greens. Can't find one! Lol
Some mail in today which I added to my manc mail post. Yellow rooney capt plate in today!

Well if one had been pulled, one of us would have it! I have bought nearly every united plate to come up so far and I only have 9 in total - 4 are phil jones and 2 are rooney Captains. No de gea, shaw,mata, rvp, base rooney etc yet even the /25 blacks aren't coming up much to my annoyance! I need Rooney base /60 to finish the greens. Can't find one! Lol
Some mail in today which I added to my manc mail post. Yellow rooney capt plate in today!
yeah haven't any blacks or plates for De Gea and only one orange for this series. where are they all?

Back
Top Bottom