Topps Premier Gold 2014/15 info

@shawnkemp40 Bro I've dealt with that aoi_sola guy before, all his cards come in those flimsy top loaders. The worst part is some of the thick cards get stuck and makes them near impossible to get out.

Thanks Bra, I had a bad gut feeling that Gerrard would be on the move so I decided to buy up his cards before the prices went up.

Ok guys, so I have these in hand so far with way too many more in transit! The /11 Crowning Achievement is probably my favorite at the moment.

Falcao 1 of 11.jpg

falcao auto of 11.jpg
falcao auto.jpg
falcao costa dual.jpg
falcao crown ach of 11.jpg
falcao jumbo patch auto.jpg
falcao relic green.jpg
falcao relic.jpg
januzaj plate.jpg
januzaj.jpg
jones plate.jpg
jones.jpg
tim howard.jpg

That's a nice haul there bro, especially for someone that was only going to buy a 'few' Man U cards from this release :p

Anyone here got a mile jedinak jumbo auto patch for sale? Decided i might as well picked up one after watching socceroos match last night :)

If anyone has a falcao base relic green version please let me know as the one pictured above is creased from being packaged poorly by the seller. Cheers

[QUOTE="ozfootball, post: 1543236,it's great to watch.[/QUOTE]
Lol It's really got outta control... but I don't drink etc so why not lol
Funnily enough I only need /25 jersey/auto, costa/falcao dual /25. Not as fussed on the actual premier gold 1/1 too pricey and don't look anything special in hand.

Back
Top Bottom