Topps NBL 22/23 Official Thread

Geez, do the boxes say 1 auto or relic per box, or on average?
They actually say 1 per box, so I am not sure if I can contact them or not? But then it is just me saying “I didnt get an auto or relic” so I don’t think much can be done

They actually say 1 per box, so I am not sure if I can contact them or not? But then it is just me saying “I didnt get an auto or relic” so I don’t think much can be done
Does say one per box:

1693579490292.png

But looking at the hobby box odds I'm not sure whether they are guaranteed or whether they just forgot to put the "on average" in the statement.

Has anyone pulled more than one relic/auto in a hobby box?

Hey mate,

Yes I have had a box without an Auto or Relic, was wandering if I missed it in the box but double checked and got nothing.

I have also had a box with a NBL Logo Patch Autograph 1/1 and the very next pack had a base Auto in it so you definitely can get more than one in a box.

Every other box I have had one so they might be few and far between.

Hey mate,

Yes I have had a box without an Auto or Relic, was wandering if I missed it in the box but double checked and got nothing.

I have also had a box with a NBL Logo Patch Autograph 1/1 and the very next pack had a base Auto in it so you definitely can get more than one in a box.

Every other box I have had one so they might be few and far between.

What NBL Logo Auto did you pull?

Love to see a pic of it!

Yeah, non-specific material is really ordinary.

When Topps were announced to be bring NBL cards to market, the NBL's release said there would be game worn material.

Available in select retail locations and online through Topps.com, fans can also look out for exclusive autograph and game worn memorabilia cards to chase, along with trading cards showcasing the NBL’s biggest stars including Bryce Cotton, Chris Goulding, Aron Baynes, Xavier Cooks and more.

That Hukporti /1 looks so sweet. Bummer it's a manufactured patch but.

Yeah, non-specific material is really ordinary.

When Topps were announced to be bring NBL cards to market, the NBL's release said there would be game worn material.

Available in select retail locations and online through Topps.com, fans can also look out for exclusive autograph and game worn memorabilia cards to chase, along with trading cards showcasing the NBL’s biggest stars including Bryce Cotton, Chris Goulding, Aron Baynes, Xavier Cooks and more.

That Hukporti /1 looks so sweet. Bummer it's a manufactured patch but.

The game specific dated NBL logo patch would be the main attraction for a product - such a huge missed opportunity.

imagine like a game dated logo patch from that open air game in Melbourne they did - amazing

Back
Top Bottom