Topps NBL 22/23 Official Thread

Would like to see in the next set...Loggins, Borner, Crawford, Copeland, Rose, Rucker, Fisher, Vlahov, Anstey, David Anderson, Al Green.

I will create thread with all my break results when completed…but in the interim pulled this absolute 1/1 beauty today 🔥👌🏼

IMG_1862.jpeg

1. SALE / TRADE THREAD UPLOADE...keen to trade for Melbourne United equivalents or LEGENDS Autos

2. My 2nd case was extremely weird...collation horrible. I got the same 4-5 common cards for each team. SO could not make one base set with an entire case !!!!

3. NEED 2 more to make up my UNNUMBERED REFRACTOR SET...27 & 88. HOPING SOMEONE CAN HELP

You get 1 auto OR jersey card per box, I've busted 2 and both were jerseys unfortunately. The cheapest place to buy boxes are through the Topps US website, max you can buy are 4 boxes at once. Even with $81US shipping they work out to $117 per box.

Bit annoying they haven't released a proper checklist yet.

I'm collecting the Legends auto's so hit me up if anyones looking to sell, already have the D-Mac and Shane Heal. Grace is the only other auto I've seen, but I hope the whole set of Legends come in an auto version.
For some reason the checklist for the original (non-chrome) set was incorrect as well. I can see sellers with Sam Froling autos that according to the TOPPS list don't exist.

I'm opening TOPPS NBL daily for fun if anyone wants to follow on ig @truebluebreaks

Keen to get stuck into the chrome in the next week or so as well

Cheers

Did anyone else open a box of Chrome and not get an auto or game used? Or am I just the unlucky one haha

Back
Top Bottom