Baseball Topps Baseball Series 2

I won a box on another card trading site... never busted baseball before, looking forward to it!
What should I be looking out for?

My best hits:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Short print 32/61

4.jpg

5.jpg

This is the only Red Sox card of note I got:

3.jpg

Nice cards, Daniel!
Just a quick couple of questions, was it 50 cards per-pack, 10 packs per box? And also, did you complete a set of commons from the box? I was considering getting one myself, but only if I could complete the set from it.

Cheers

Beef

yep its 10 packs, 50 cards per pack.

I got all but one card from the full set of commons! (im thinking I have lost one or it was an issue in manufacturing!)

They are a great set.

I'm looking at Topps Tier One now, $93 for a box, 1 pack per box (ie $93 per pack), guaranteed 2 autos which could be cut relic autos and a relic per pack.

Thanks man,

I'm getting one tonight then, and if there's a couple of commons missing, they'll be easy to track down on the bay!

Tier One are great for a high-end product - good luck with the bust if you get one!

Nick

Wow I totally forgot about this thread... sorry Daniel!

In the end, I got a Factory Set, because it was half the price of the S2 box - and I had to keep my Complete Set run going!

It also included 2 Bryce Harper cards... not bad!

Nick

really like those ring relic cards and the topps baseball set this year looks real nice. only shame is the numbering, all cards scattered everywhere lol

considering trying to finish the subsets for series I & II

Back
Top Bottom