Topps 93-94 Series 1

Topps can be prone to sticking unfortunately. This is really bad though

Yeah I’ve watched some breaks on YouTube but this is worse than I’ve seen anywhere.

Have sent the seller a message - noting they do always come with a disclaimer - but this is just really bad.

Yeah I’ve watched some breaks on YouTube but this is worse than I’ve seen anywhere.

Have sent the seller a message - noting they do always come with a disclaimer - but this is just really bad.

I guess it's a little harder to pin it on the seller given it was a sealed box.

Oh yep - haven’t been unfair to him / her.

Just wanted to let them know. Thought they should be aware.

I won’t hammer them on formal feedback.

More just an FYI.

Upon closer inspection whole box is showing water damage.

He sent me a photo of the box he’ll send that looks fine.

This is tonight’s box - no surprise…

Yikes, guessing they didn't have any pics of the underside of the box in the auction then. Surprised they offered a replacement without even asking, that's a great seller. I was close to getting a 93 Series 1 Topps box to rip recently too.

I have 5 boxes stored away, 2x 93/94 Fleer Ultra Series 1, 3x Series 2. All notorious for it, but similar if I opened and they're bricked, that's the risk you take. Boxes all look normal but who knows what life they led in the almost 30 years before I got hold of them

He asked me to send him a photo of the box. Once he saw the photos he apologised, said he didn’t know and then said he’d send a new one.

His listing certainly didn’t show the water damage.

Sounded like he legitimately didn’t know. Maybe the wrapping covered it up.