To ALL YOU Football Sellers and Traders!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or perhaps brought since brung is also not a word ;)

Does it really matter? Im sure you all have spelt a word or got something wrong before? correct me if im wrong? i know there are some people on here who cant even spell ive seen in it posts before so why dont you go tell them they cant spell ay?
Get a life.

brang

Thankyou? most people should of known what i meant like this website says.

I did, which is why I didn't bring it up originally :) No worries :thumbsup: (Though that website is listing them under 'errors' as neither are in the dictionary.)

And for the record, I wasn't having a go at you! Just merely commenting so please don't hold anything against me mate, just like I don't against you. :v:

lol funny funny funny stuff.

AndrewG23 - brang is not a word. Pruey91 says : Its meant to be brung smartass ..........................rofl now that is GOLD!

Didn't I get banned from this site for calling a member an idiot, just like nenjabin was called...hmmm :)

How'd I know there'd be some new sig quotes? ;)

Your running outta room mate! :lol:

haha I know If people would just stop cracking me up.................. I might have to lose the banner shortly and just have quotes....

I think taz's is my Fav still

Hahaha, great read, pure entertainment!

Up to 13 pages now :eek:, can't believe the thread is still going...amazing :lol:.

Cal - haha love the quotes in the sig bud, never realised they were there until now #-o and yes Taz's is pure gold :woot:.

OK I think its run its course now..As entertaining as its been.

Now just who is going to create "The official 2010 Beijing olympics thread" ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom