TLA Traders 2021 Official Thread

Quite a few of our juniors that leave also seem to be injury prone (eg Jayden Brailey) or they immediately come back after playing no games whatsoever (Scott Sorensen).
There are actually a heaps of others we developed. Metcalf came back, so did Tracey.
isakoo and joiffe also, who play for broncos and Titans. Both went thru our system.

There are actually a heaps of others we developed. Metcalf came back, so did Tracey.
isakoo and joiffe also, who play for broncos and Titans. Both went thru our system.
Wait, Metcalf was a Cronulla junior? Never knew that. Also, wasn’t there someone with Joliffe as their surname that played for Melbourne?

Wait, Metcalf was a Cronulla junior? Never knew that. Also, wasn’t there someone with Joliffe as their surname that played for Melbourne?
Yes went thru 16 and 18.
joliffe, he also went thru, but now at titans, he played a few games for Newtown (which is our feeder club/reserve grade) just isaako, he played our lowers also

I am interested in the next Legends cards....
I had a look at the older members I feel they should engage before more current players, of the Team of the Century members;
+60

88​
Harry Wells, Wollongong, South Sydney, Western Suburbs
86​
Keith Barnes, Balmain
83​
Barry Muir, Brisbane Wests
78​
Les Johns, Canterbury
78​
Johnny King, St George
78​
John Sattler, South Sydney
76​
Billy Smith, St George
74​
Bob McCarthy, South Sydney, Canterbury
73​
Bob Fulton, Manly, Eastern Suburbs, Warrington
70​
Tom Raudonikis, Western Suburbs, Newtown
69​
Michael Cronin, Parramatta
67​
Graham Eadie, Manly, Halifax
67​
Ray Price, Parramatta, Wakefield Trinity
64​
Steve Mortimer, Canterbury
61​
Kerry Boustead, Eastern Suburbs, Manly, North Sydney, Hull KR
61​
Eric Grothe Sr, Parramatta, Leeds
I like that list and hope they go that way . Last few have been a bit recent IMO. Would love a Raudonikis but not sure how he’s doing as haven’t heard anything for a while . Bob McCarthy would be nice as well. Only problem is if they were from the eels, south’s , saints they will be twice as expensive.

Back
Top Bottom