TLA Traders 2021 Official Thread

A couple of new themes but pretty consistent with previous releases.

The Authentic Signature list reads closer to a Young Gun series for mine. I guess when you have so many signatures per year it gets to this point. Tapine is a great player but had a YGS / YGBS in 2018. I was really hoping for Whitehead or Williams.

I always enjoy seeing the Retirements list but my biggest gripe is the club allocation, it should the club they made the biggest contribution too or played the most games for. In the case of Beale and Blair, they played several seasons for many clubs so where they retired at is fine.

S.Boyd - Raiders
Glasby - Storm
Guerra- Roosters
Graham - Bulldogs

None the less, some good things to grab and some fun to bust.

Last edited:
Katoa signature, ok with that. Kodi Nikorima would have been a good choice as well.
Retirements , Beale a Shark, not Warriors (last club played for ?).
Happy overall, plenty of new faces for the Elite series.

Katoa signature, ok with that. Kodi Nikorima would have been a good choice as well.
Retirements , Beale a Shark, not Warriors (last club played for ?).
Happy overall, plenty of new faces for the Elite series.
I’d be happy to give you Beale , played better at the warriors anyway 👌

@Diggaz TC any word on breaks yet and how the legends will work ? And also what different cards are in the priority please ? Not on Facebook and couldn’t see on website , cheers

Seems TLA has learned from the clusterf*** that was that god awful Fensom Broncos Retirement

Have they though?

This has been a frusturating aspect every release for me.

Shannon BOYD -

111 games for Canberra and 6 in rep jumpers
14 games for the GC Titans.

GUERRA (this one isn't terrible)

157 games for the Roosters, premiership and all of his rep jerseys
57 for the Knights

GLASBY

100+ games for Storm, premiership and rep jersey
28 for Knights

GRAHAM (again not a terrible example but he will always be a Bulldog IMO)

Have they though?

This has been a frusturating aspect every release for me.

Shannon BOYD -

111 games for Canberra and 6 in rep jumpers
14 games for the GC Titans.

GUERRA (this one isn't terrible)

157 games for the Roosters, premiership and all of his rep jerseys
57 for the Knights

GLASBY

100+ games for Storm, premiership and rep jersey
28 for Knights

GRAHAM (again not a terrible example but he will always be a Bulldog IMO)
At least some of the examples this year that you mentioned can be seen from both sides. Whereas Fensom played 1 game or so for Brisbane but was clearly noted for his Canberra days.

In regards to the retirements I notice that this time they actually didn't just do the Retirement card as the last club they played for e.g. Belae = Sharks when he finished up at Warriors.

However Shannon Boyd and a Titans card just doesn't make any sense at all.

I still maintain that TLA should do variants for each club a player has played for. They could even short print a player at a certain club to generate a "frenzy" for a certain card.

Ross

In regards to the retirements I notice that this time they actually didn't just do the Retirement card as the last club they played for e.g. Belae = Sharks when he finished up at Warriors.

However Shannon Boyd and a Titans card just doesn't make any sense at all.

I still maintain that TLA should do variants for each club a player has played for. They could even short print a player at a certain club to generate a "frenzy" for a certain card.

Ross
Easiest option would be to remove the club logo.

Back
Top Bottom