TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

I think it took even him by surprise. He played well but I don't think best of series. Politics on the night me thinks....
He looked somewhat embarrassed. How do you miss a game and get beaten in the series and still win it ??? Queenslander

TLAWW13072_TradersinFocus_SoO_Game3_FA-212x300.jpg
Damn . missed getting this card . If anyone has a spare , keen to purchase. Only one missed so far.

He looked somewhat embarrassed. How do you miss a game and get beaten in the series and still win it ??? Queenslander
Dead right, he was good but you shouldn't win Man of the Series playing just two games, loosing the first and winning MOM in a dead rubber.

The PIF is just for Game 3 so I have no problem with the card.

Dead right, he was good but you shouldn't win Man of the Series playing just two games, loosing the first and winning MOM in a dead rubber.

The PIF is just for Game 3 so I have no problem with the card.
Yeah I was only talking about the player of the series medal , but tbh I don’t think I would of even given him the pif card either lol. Was a few better and was probably a sentimental choice like some have mentioned? . I’m not collecting the pif cards so doesn’t bother me haha

Yeah I was only talking about the player of the series medal , but tbh I don’t think I would of even given him the pif card either lol. Was a few better and was probably a sentimental choice like some have mentioned? . I’m not collecting the pif cards so doesn’t bother me haha
So did the other two pif for Origin not go to the player awarded man of the match?

Will hopoate had a great game against the sharks 10 offloads and 10 tackle breaks is a massive effort from him

Back
Top Bottom