TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
He looked somewhat embarrassed. How do you miss a game and get beaten in the series and still win it ??? Queenslander
Dead right, he was good but you shouldn't win Man of the Series playing just two games, loosing the first and winning MOM in a dead rubber.

The PIF is just for Game 3 so I have no problem with the card.

Sharks16

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joel
Dead right, he was good but you shouldn't win Man of the Series playing just two games, loosing the first and winning MOM in a dead rubber.

The PIF is just for Game 3 so I have no problem with the card.
Yeah I was only talking about the player of the series medal , but tbh I don’t think I would of even given him the pif card either lol. Was a few better and was probably a sentimental choice like some have mentioned? . I’m not collecting the pif cards so doesn’t bother me haha

Real Name
Mark
eBay User
Battingticks84
Yeah I was only talking about the player of the series medal , but tbh I don’t think I would of even given him the pif card either lol. Was a few better and was probably a sentimental choice like some have mentioned? . I’m not collecting the pif cards so doesn’t bother me haha
So did the other two pif for Origin not go to the player awarded man of the match?

ozgameshop FOR THE GAMERS
Top Bottom