TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

I looked at the time posted 11:46am, thought you may have been having a crack, It seams like a lot of companys are having IT problems of late, Mini website, same as, been trying to log on for 4 weeks now.
yeah i didn't post it till 12:16pm. If your in SA it would explain the 30 minute time delay. yeah it seems the servers they are using are just not up to the task for what the site requires especially when it comes to a site released card.

There are some technical issues at present and a time for when Todays card will be up for sale will be announced later today.

There will still be 24 hours for the card to be purchased from the time of posting.

Cheers
Matt
Matt, do you know or been given any info on what happens with this round, being a split round.
A- is the next card over the whole round or each weekend - being available each monday from 12:00 pm aest. for 24 hrs, 36 hrs or whenever website is available, ie- bills have been paid.
B- is the SOO match included in the round (if so the card would most likely go to a nsw or qld player).
C- if B, this would then happen for each 3 matches

Matt, do you know or been given any info on what happens with this round, being a split round.
A- is the next card over the whole round or each weekend - being available each monday from 12:00 pm aest. for 24 hrs, 36 hrs or whenever website is available, ie- bills have been paid.
B- is the SOO match included in the round (if so the card would most likely go to a nsw or qld player).
C- if B, this would then happen for each 3 matches
I can answer B- No state of origin will not be included in the In focus player round cards

Back
Top Bottom