TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

Great game by Taumalolo. Definitely going to be hard to beat but there’s still 3 games left and all with a chance.

He's having a standout run of games at the moment. I think Lolo has him though between the two.
Agreed but it might come down to the quality of the games. Manly VS Cowboys was a bit of a boring match in almost every aspect whereas Souths VS Sharks was toted as game of the round plus Souths got up when they were expected to lose. That being said Taumalolo will probably get it cause Cowboys haven't got a card yet.

Agreed but it might come down to the quality of the games. Manly VS Cowboys was a bit of a boring match in almost every aspect whereas Souths VS Sharks was toted as game of the round plus Souths got up when they were expected to lose. That being said Taumalolo will probably get it cause Cowboys haven't got a card yet.
Sharks were ordinary and the score line didn’t reflect the game Should of been 30 nil and considering Souths had so many out with origin it was a well deserved win . The Souths forwards ran amok and and would have to be in with a chance ?Probably the form team atm

Still Taumalolo the player to pick for me with 1 game left this weekend. The Souths team for me didnt have a standout in the team, for me it was a different player during different timesof the game but no-one consistantly throughout the game. Thats why Souths are so dangerous as its an across the team effort the just need to tighten the back-end of there game and play the full 80min.

Still Taumalolo the player to pick for me with 1 game left this weekend. The Souths team for me didnt have a standout in the team, for me it was a different player during different timesof the game but no-one consistantly throughout the game. Thats why Souths are so dangerous as its an across the team effort the just need to tighten the back-end of there game and play the full 80min.
Agreed, was a big game from everyone.
I nominated Sutton as his stats probably the best on paper, 1 try assist, a forced dropout, a couple of line/tackle breaks. Tom Burgess too with 2 tries and a decent amount of yardage could be an option.

If they wanted to be objective could just pick the best fantasy/supercoach scorer from each round. Plus then we'd have a few Damien Cooks :)

My tip is the ref for robbing the Tigers . Markers not square lol . He didn’t play the ball straight and the knocked on 5m away .Uncle Nick has got more pull then I thought??? That will do me !!!!

Back
Top Bottom