TLA Cricket Traders 2021/22

Are there 'Show Cards' relating to this year's set?

I decided to take the plunge and grab some boxes from last year's set (just for a bit of fun before this year's drops), and the retailer included a few Show Cards with the order. Are Show Cards much of a thing that people collect, or are they just a pain to chase and not considered part of 'the real' set?

It would be great to have cricket predictor cards as it is a much closer sport than the nrl, there were only really a couple of team in contention for the footy but anything can happen with cricket, also a golden arm and bat predictor would be sick
heard that cricket cards are delayed shipping may not be in until 1Dec21

Usually I’d be sad about this but with AFL Supremacy potentially just around the corner I have no issues with this being pushed back lol. With 4 AFL releases and a Cricket I think I’ll just be tackling the individual cards I want from this release, just can’t afford to keep up lately.

speaking abuot cricket didn't we make a mess of the poms today and great to hear there were over 30,000 at game - i cannot understand Root as a captain leaves his 2 best bowlers in Anderson and broad out and then decided to bat on a green pitch with humid weather (perfect to get ball swinging). Root maybe one of the 5 best batsmen in world but he is a hopless captain as he just cannot read the game -

Are Traders available in newsagencies etc now? I checked a couple of stores yesterday but no luck.

Are Traders available in newsagencies etc now? I checked a couple of stores yesterday but no luck.

Be nice if there was a list of who's stocking these wouldn't there. I called into one newsagents yesterday also and no luck. Don't really want to be driving around to them all just looking to buy a few packs here and there.

Reactions: TAC
Looking forward to grabbing some. With it being delayed again & again, I lost track of it actually coming out!