TLA Cricket Traders 2021/22

Are there 'Show Cards' relating to this year's set?

I decided to take the plunge and grab some boxes from last year's set (just for a bit of fun before this year's drops), and the retailer included a few Show Cards with the order. Are Show Cards much of a thing that people collect, or are they just a pain to chase and not considered part of 'the real' set?

It would be great to have cricket predictor cards as it is a much closer sport than the nrl, there were only really a couple of team in contention for the footy but anything can happen with cricket, also a golden arm and bat predictor would be sick🔥
heard that cricket cards are delayed shipping may not be in until 1Dec21

Usually I’d be sad about this but with AFL Supremacy potentially just around the corner I have no issues with this being pushed back lol. With 4 AFL releases and a Cricket I think I’ll just be tackling the individual cards I want from this release, just can’t afford to keep up lately.

speaking abuot cricket didn't we make a mess of the poms today and great to hear there were over 30,000 at game - i cannot understand Root as a captain leaves his 2 best bowlers in Anderson and broad out and then decided to bat on a green pitch with humid weather (perfect to get ball swinging). Root maybe one of the 5 best batsmen in world but he is a hopless captain as he just cannot read the game -

Are Traders available in newsagencies etc now? I checked a couple of stores yesterday but no luck.

Are Traders available in newsagencies etc now? I checked a couple of stores yesterday but no luck.

Be nice if there was a list of who's stocking these wouldn't there. I called into one newsagents yesterday also and no luck. Don't really want to be driving around to them all just looking to buy a few packs here and there.

Reactions: TAC
Looking forward to grabbing some. With it being delayed again & again, I lost track of it actually coming out!

Found some packs at a shopping centre newsagency tonight and pulled this one from 7 packs. I think I’m done!

2ACFEEC9-85C5-406C-92D0-D5C1E6702284.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom