TLA Cricket Traders 2021/22

It would be great to have cricket predictor cards as it is a much closer sport than the nrl, there were only really a couple of team in contention for the footy but anything can happen with cricket, also a golden arm and bat predictor would be sick🔥

1632974422115.png

Apologies for posting in this thread, but saw the A League comment above.

I’ve been saying this for a while, surely it’s time for the return of NBL cards ? The NBL is a great product, great players and massive following. Is it because if NBA card priority that would make this difficult?

I’d love signature cards of Goulding, Delly, Broekhoff, Xavier Cooks, Duop Reath, Sobey, Bryce Cotton etc

Plus all Aussies playing outside of NBA like Maker, Kay, Motum and co

I've heard companies have enquired about the NBL in previous years and put it in the too hard basket. Disorganised and was hard to get anywhere. You would think the licence itself would be very affordable at this point. Not sure if demand would be large enough to warrant and pack/box release though.

A League and NBL would be a good sport to have either the boxed team sets or common sets and get it all in one, a bit like Topps baseball.

I've heard companies have enquired about the NBL in previous years and put it in the too hard basket. Disorganised and was hard to get anywhere. You would think the licence itself would be very affordable at this point. Not sure if demand would be large enough to warrant and pack/box release though.
100% correct. The NBL is a basketcase.

I know someone who spoke to a team to try and license their cards..... was like trying to negotiate world peace!

Disappointing if true…I think new NBL management has done a great job turning the league around over the last 4-5 years. So hopefully we see something in the near term

Back
Top Bottom