Tis the season FOR FUCKED POSTAL SERVICES.....

WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
honestly, nearly cried when i opened the envelope this came in.

totalled1.jpg

really dont know how/what the seller will react or do for me, the card is pretty much irreplacable (cant spell, i know).

nothing like chad's BGS episode, i know, but still, not trying to compare the two.

this card was a 1/1 to me, and now it's fucked.....

well the card isnt ruined,
to most people they wouldnt even notice..

its just because us hobby people notice every little detail ..

be happy,
its still a nice card

I cant really tell whats the matter with it, is it water or is the case cracked and the cards fine or is the card fucked???

cant really tell whats the matter with it, is it water or is the case cracked and the cards fine or is the card fucked

Its the later... card is fucked... creased right across the middle :?

Strange cos the toploader arrived fine, also sealed in a team bag...
The cards picture from the seller showed no damage prior :?

Only way it could have bent if someone opened and tampered with it :?

oh wouldn't you like to get your hands on the people that have caused it

Yep :smt027

its creased, the card goes through rollers, and so the card bends and creases around the gu swatch,,,

that bogut card is really damaged tho :(
can you ring up post office and complain?

when did u get it.

nice card tho

Where are you guys from? I received a Bogut auto yday and its minty fresh. Came from Taiwan too. Also another card which came minty fresh.

I hope my next mail arent stuffed.

That'd make me wanna cry too. Bad luck guys.

I once got an AI in alot from ebay that looked like the dude had it in the spokes of his bike. He didn't mention it. Had the card anyway though..

justdabestcards said:
cant really tell whats the matter with it, is it water or is the case cracked and the cards fine or is the card fucked

Dont forget mate there are some dodgy people out there that will touch up the photo with Photoshop programs before they sell it......most people dont insure their posted items so they know they can just blame it on postal damage....SAD BUT true....I find it very hard to believe that a card can be damaged inside a top loader like that.Not good to see...im feelin for ya :cry:

forcefedcc said:
justdabestcards said:

Dont forget mate there are some dodgy people out there that will touch up the photo with Photoshop programs before they sell it......most people dont insure their posted items so they know they can just blame it on postal damage....SAD BUT true....I find it very hard to believe that a card can be damaged inside a top loader like that.Not good to see...im feelin for ya :cry:

you can tell its obviously been damaged in hte mail because the creases are at opposite corners to each other near the GU swatch..
the top-loader is just a polymer composite, so depending on the quality of this, the top-loader will be either damaged or just appear fine..
either way,
the card has been been around hte rollers resulting in the damage that u see

That seriously sucks. I personally haven't had a problem of that nature as of yet. I'm just awaiting the day though.

It makes it hard sometimes. I get alot from the US and USPS don't allow insurance on small or letter type packages. It's bullshit. The psotal system wants to throw the blame anywhere but at themselves/their handlers/or their equipment. :evil:

Thanks for some kind words guys.

I emailed the seller, and they're asking if I paid for Insurance on it.
I hadnt done, didnt think it was necessary..... :?

I'm really not sure where I stand, the card is fucked in my opinion, 2 creases....

The toploader is smashed for those who cant see it.. :shock: ???

Most people take more care when sending cards, especially this high-ended..... I mean if it had an extra toploader on either side, it'd possibly been still alive.....???????

Anyone got any suggestions what I can do? Totally distraught and in need of help..... :cry:

It makes it hard sometimes. I get alot from the US and USPS don't allow insurance on small or letter type packages. It's bullshit. The psotal system wants to throw the blame anywhere but at themselves/their handlers/or their equipment.

and now one of the guys i buy cards from in the states says that from January 1st postage costs are going up :evil:

Scotty,
Ive had this happen twice in the last 2 months.....I can feel your pain!!

What annoys me is that I've received some cards in plain white envelopes, and they have made it through unscathed while the 2 cards that were damaged were in top loaders and seemed fairly well packaged.

Bloody "curse of the mail rollers"!!!

Cheers
Matt

I emailed the seller, and they're asking if I paid for Insurance on it.
I hadnt done, didnt think it was necessary.....

I'm really not sure where I stand, the card is fucked in my opinion, 2 creases

If the seller offers something back take it, either way - you can leave appropriate feedback :?

ive had one card turn up that way, but its barely noticable...I think its the curse of the rollers for a game used card, their extra little thickness would do that...sucks, but not much else ya can do?

Back
Top Bottom