Timmy's KG Collection!

Hi Tim
I emailed u but don't know whether u got it. Love the PC. Especially the logoman and wooden auto!!!
Check out my PC in my profile - I'd love to trade for that showcase legacy graded 9 =- I believe it's 21/50 - I lost it on ebay to u!!!!
Love to catch
Cheers
Al

I've said it before, but I love this PC.

Great work Timmy!

A lot of hard earned $ gone into this one! Excellent stuff!

Oh, and that chick with the finger, she's a freak!!! DOING!! :smt031

Nice work Timmy boy! Great well rounded collection now.

You already know what I think of it all :)

Awesome collection mate that 1/1 SPGU logoman is HOT!!!!

p.s never knew how much garnett (with hair) looks like mutumbo :smt046 ( TOP LEFT CARD )

KG1 (6).JPG

Hey Tim if u don't mind me asking,
how much did the 1/1's set u back??
I got my KG P plate for $66.
No worries if u wanna keep it quiet. LMK about the flair 21/50 card....
Cheers
Al

I've said it before, but I love this PC.

Great work Timmy!

A lot of hard earned $ gone into this one! Excellent stuff!

Oh, and that chick with the finger, she's a freak!!! DOING!!

Nice work Timmy boy! Great well rounded collection now.

You already know what I think of it all

Cheers for all the nice comments fellas. Yes alot of hard earned $ and hours on ebay has gone into this collection. :)

Awesome collection mate that 1/1 SPGU logoman is HOT!!!!

p.s never knew how much garnett (with hair) looks like mutumbo ( TOP LEFT CARD )

KG is much better looking than Mutumbo! Its just that in some pictures he has this "rubber man" look about him :p

how much did the 1/1's set u back??

Can't remember exactly but I think it was $70? Not 100% sure.

Hey Timmy
Make me an offer for that #21/50 card! There's heaps of rookie yr cards and others on my homepage.
PLMK
Al

I've always been impressed with your collection Timmy, seeing as I've got interest for KG as a player.

Those cards I had of KG's would've been sweet additions for ya man. I should've did a deal with you rather but I needed the money quickly.

I love that Logoman card dude, it looks very sweet and the price you got it for, can I say steal?? I can't wait for your SUPER HOT CARD man. Make sure you post it when you get it!!

Back
Top Bottom