Throwback Jerseys

happymerv

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Ok guys, who has one, what are they like and roughly how much did you pay ??
i'm looking at buying a bulk lot of Throwback jerseys and was wondering if they were decent jerseys or not ??
i believe they are meant to have stitched on numbers and logos etc.???

i have one.. reebok jwill heat jersey (red) but its a replica.. that means transfered on not stitched on.. i prefer the reps to authentics... but its your choice obviously.. only down fall is you cant iron them and they crease easy

He just sent me an email telling me "The jerseys are all stitched. They are thick. They are not like the thin
replicas. They are mostly team jerseys like the Miniapolis Lakers before
they moved to Los Angeles; the Houston Maverics before they moved to Dallas.
They have numbers on the back which represent what year the jersey is from."
They sound good but obviously they aren't the player ones more like team jerseys
Does anyone know what they retail at???? i've tried finding them but can't

I have over 40 jerseys now about 15 of which are throwbacks , and I have to say I'm glad reebok took over, their jerseys own Nikes old ones :)

P.s If ya get a 76'ers throwback that is the red Nats one i'll take it off ya hands :)

they will not be the mitchell and ness ones -they will set you back a couple of hundred each jersey!!! eg. 300-400

they will be the Reebok hardwood classics (or something like that)

they look something like:
p1939847dt.jpg

p1939899dt.jpg

p1623786dt.jpg

p1623851dt.jpg

product description
The Syracuse Nationals Allen Iverson Hardwood Classics youth Swingman jersey is made of breathable, quick-drying polyester mesh and has a 10 oz flat knit rib collar and armholes. The officially licensed jersey is decorated in the classic team colors and proudly displays the screen-printed tackle twill team name and player's number at the chest, along with the player's name and number screen-printed and tackle twilled on the back.

Thanks Billy

He gave me this link to his photos of them
nbathrowbackapparel.msnw

nbathrowbackapparel.msnw

i can also get shorts, shirts and jackets but postage would be more i'm not sure of the prices

what a about a Gordon jersey in the old bulls away like in the card in my sig if you can get them let me know

i'll have to ask him but he did say that most of the jersey's he has are team jerseys like the Miniapolis Lakers before they moved to Los Angeles; the Houston Maverics before they moved to Dallas.
They have numbers on the back which represent what year the jersey is from

ok cool that would be great if he has one ill get it ive been after one of them for a while but carnt find it..

What prices are you getting if I may be so bold in asking? Only because I have seen a guy on ebay sell some pretty cheap, like around 33US!

at the moment they are a little cheaper than $33US, but i just want to make sure that they are not rubbish ones, on his msn site he has some photos of jerseys that look pretty average but he also has the photo of the iverson jersey from my previous post. have a look
nbajerseys.msnw

http://www.msnusers.com/BigCityFashions/nbajerseys.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=72
i just want to be sure of which ones they are and if it is worth the money and effort to get them here. i was talking to him this morning but ofcourse he had to head off because of the time difference. so i'll talk to him again tomorrow

i hope they are the nats jerseys shoes
if they are like the Baltimore ones from my previous post i dont want them

Back
Top Bottom