this is a bargain

His answer as to why the price is so high (from the auction page):

He is the Australian captain and the card is his rookie year card from the Sheffield Shield(now known as the ING cup).The other sellers are from ebay stores so they can charge a bit(lot)cheaper because they have a lot of merchandise.The other thing is that Ricky has just led Australia to a record equalling Test Match winning record.A lot of people are charging over $100 for his cards btu a lot are not.Ricky is also in the top 10 run scorers in cricket history.I have not had the card valued or Authenticated.I just put a price on the card.

Wow....how much does that mean Warne base cards are worth??? Or Steve Waugh base?

His answer as to why the price is so high (from the auction page):

He is the Australian captain and the card is his rookie year card from the Sheffield Shield(now known as the ING cup).The other sellers are from ebay stores so they can charge a bit(lot)cheaper because they have a lot of merchandise.The other thing is that Ricky has just led Australia to a record equalling Test Match winning record.A lot of people are charging over $100 for his cards btu a lot are not.Ricky is also in the top 10 run scorers in cricket history.I have not had the card valued or Authenticated.I just put a price on the card.

Wow....how much does that mean Warne base cards are worth??? Or Steve Waugh base?

At least double Ricky! So $0.20 :D

I think I have 3 or 4 of those cards will sell at $500 each...to first to pm me.....

Back
Top Bottom