Mandela effect on a Warne card...

CTJR

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cam
eBay User
tommytassel
Hi guys,

Growing up I could have sworn I had a Shane Warne hologram card of the ball of the century. I remember using it to replicate Warney's bowling action in the back yard and got absolutely spanked into the next street by the kid next door.

Problem is, I can't find this card in existence anywhere. Nothing on TCDB, nothing on Google. Did this card ever exist??

Likewise. Definitely not from Futera or select… unless you mean something like this? i used to do the same thing with basketball cards, copy the poses to help with my form.

Attachments

• 315B3B59-A09E-4193-8C11-A5146DDE8539.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 3C7FD206-A2F2-4FA9-AD52-25824C1CF91E.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 23
ive never seen or heard of it either, it would be good if maybe rings a bell with all the other collectors out there

Hi guys,

Growing up I could have sworn I had a Shane Warne hologram card of the ball of the century. I remember using it to replicate Warney's bowling action in the back yard and got absolutely spanked into the next street by the kid next door.

Problem is, I can't find this card in existence anywhere. Nothing on TCDB, nothing on Google. Did this card ever exist??
There was an Allan Border Hologram card in the 90s. None for Warnie that I am aware of.

Yep, definitely got the Border card in my current collection.

Could have absolutely sworn there was a Warne to Gatting one, but given half my childhood collection went to my younger brother when my Dad died, assumed it went to him instead. Looking on TCDB and Google, I can't see it. Really weird.

7A54297A-632D-4016-8578-B1056F64656F.png

Back
Top Bottom