wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
and today a gift from Brad.... my absolute hero for this one! :D :D :D

chavezultimate.jpg

I now have an ultimate patch (one year or another) for one of my fave NFL, NBA and MLB players! Just need an Ultimate Hockey Patch from the Canucks now... lol

oh yeah the patch is 10/30!!!!

AJ - u truly are a sports fan!! I can't follow hoops, cricket, rugby, league, premier league etc as well as baseball and nfl. I'd explode!!! Anyway great card and you're having a great week!!!

Top job Brad

brad is a true legend always giving away great cards to lots of people not just people he deals with. :D :D :D :D :D :D .and aj what a couple of weeks you have had.some great cards to add to you pc.people must think very highly of you.
tony :D

AJ - u truly are a sports fan!! I can't follow hoops, cricket, rugby, league, premier league etc as well as baseball and nfl. I'd explode!!! Anyway great card and you're having a great week!!!

Top job Brad

HA HA I follow.....

AFL, NRL, Cricket, baseball, NBA, NFL, NHL, Soccer, Rugby, just to name a few....

Hey, Baseball too!! Someone collects everything under the sun :D

Great patch Girl :p

hey only really AFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL.... lol

brad is a true legend always giving away great cards to lots of people not just people he deals with. :D :D :D :D :D :D .and aj what a couple of weeks you have had.some great cards to add to you pc.people must think very highly of you.

Either that or they feel sorry for me? #-o :confused:

Finally arrived! You certainly needed it as the Chavez Collection was lacking a little........... POW! :lol:

BTW Tony, I don't think highly of AJ, lmao! She follows the wolves.

Finally arrived! You certainly needed it as the Chavez Collection was lacking a little........... POW! :lol:

BTW Tony, I don't think highly of AJ, lmao! She follows the wolves.

good one truth.maybe you just feel sorry for somebody who follows the wolves instead of the mighty celtics :lol:

Back
Top Bottom