The thing that Judd did

I agree I was shaking my head for a while.

I think the AFL have to get there collective heads out of there arses, move with times and let the players do & say what they want. We're saying it anyway !

The afl shows on fox last night all said he got 550 points because it was deemed reckless & intentional. Judd argued it wasn't intentional, I can't see how it wasn't intentional. Then there was the 30% loading so he should have 7+ weeks. Would like to know how they came back to 4 weeks ?

One day we will all understand the match review panel & the tribunal. Not sure if I'll be alive then but one day.....

He pleaded guilty so there was a discount for that. I'm sure the penalty would have been higher if there was a not guilty plea. Carlton's argument was all about getting the penalty minimised, not about getting him off.

He pleaded guilty so there was a discount for that. I'm sure the penalty would have been higher if there was a not guilty plea. Carlton's argument was all about getting the penalty minimised, not about getting him off.

He pleaded not guilty to reckless & intentional but guilty to misconduct and if pleading guilty gets you a 3 week + discount why oh why did Wellingham only get 2 week discount ? Why is the average discount for pleading guilty 1 week ?

For his piss poor attempt at pleading guilty he should have got at least the 5 weeks for the 550 points & from this point on he should be carrying a 50 % loading for his next despicable act ! He will do something like this again, that is who he is.

Any other Carlton player had of done this they would have copped the full penalty.

^ must be a Collingwood supporter???

Your off the topic but I'll humor you since you are a Carlton supporter. No not Collingwood, not by a long shot. I'm glad Judd won't be playing against my team this week ! Western Bulldogs have been for several years.

Even if I was a Collingwood supporter that does not justify what that person did. If you think it does, you have my sympathies.

I agree!

Absolutely disgraceful what he did!