The thing that Judd did

I agree I was shaking my head for a while.

I think the AFL have to get there collective heads out of there arses, move with times and let the players do & say what they want. We're saying it anyway !

true Ziebel should have got off, Wellingham only got his down with an early plea and a clean record in his career. Thought Judd would have got somewhere between 3-5 but if it was that many points plus the carry over dont know how he walked away with 4.

The afl shows on fox last night all said he got 550 points because it was deemed reckless & intentional. Judd argued it wasn't intentional, I can't see how it wasn't intentional. Then there was the 30% loading so he should have 7+ weeks. Would like to know how they came back to 4 weeks ?

One day we will all understand the match review panel & the tribunal. Not sure if I'll be alive then but one day.....

He pleaded guilty so there was a discount for that. I'm sure the penalty would have been higher if there was a not guilty plea. Carlton's argument was all about getting the penalty minimised, not about getting him off.

He pleaded guilty so there was a discount for that. I'm sure the penalty would have been higher if there was a not guilty plea. Carlton's argument was all about getting the penalty minimised, not about getting him off.

He pleaded not guilty to reckless & intentional but guilty to misconduct and if pleading guilty gets you a 3 week + discount why oh why did Wellingham only get 2 week discount ? Why is the average discount for pleading guilty 1 week ?

For his piss poor attempt at pleading guilty he should have got at least the 5 weeks for the 550 points & from this point on he should be carrying a 50 % loading for his next despicable act ! He will do something like this again, that is who he is.

Any other Carlton player had of done this they would have copped the full penalty.

^ must be a Collingwood supporter???;)

Your off the topic but I'll humor you since you are a Carlton supporter. No not Collingwood, not by a long shot. I'm glad Judd won't be playing against my team this week ! Western Bulldogs have been for several years.

Even if I was a Collingwood supporter that does not justify what that person did. If you think it does, you have my sympathies.

He pleaded not guilty to reckless & intentional but guilty to misconduct and if pleading guilty gets you a 3 week + discount why oh why did Wellingham only get 2 week discount ? Why is the average discount for pleading guilty 1 week ?

For his piss poor attempt at pleading guilty he should have got at least the 5 weeks for the 550 points & from this point on he should be carrying a 50 % loading for his next despicable act ! He will do something like this again, that is who he is.

Any other Carlton player had of done this they would have copped the full penalty.

I agree!

Absolutely disgraceful what he did!

Back
Top Bottom