Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666

Has since been placed on report.

Thoughts?

Myself; dog act. Zero intent for the ball, player is pinned and defenseless. What the hell was he trying to achieve other than cause Adams harm?

Adams went to the rooms for 15 minutes immediately afterwards, but did return, only to sit out the the end of the game after another bump.

Judd's since apologised, and Adams says he's sure there was no malice and hopes Judd gets off. Unless the MRP is looking to make an example, Judd will probably get a reprimand. More so if Adams medical comes back clear.

Nice immediate response from Swallow though. :thumbsup:

That was a crap thing to do but if Adams for him to be let off then I'm happy to see him let off too.

Without Adams' input I would've given him a week.

I reckon victims should have a say on a player's suspension, just an idea.

Definatly a dog act
Should get 2-3 weeks no place in the game to do that probably wouldv been ball up so didnt see a reason for it
Nice reaction from swallow sticking up for his team mate id do the same thing lol :p

I might sound a bit biased, cos I'm a Carlton man, but I honestly didnt see that much wrong with Juddy's arm-bar.

In what I first saw, was Juddy grabbing and holding Adams' arm up so he couldnt make a legit attempt on the ball, and get pinned - wasnt going to get pinned given the short duration of possession, but when you watch that video, Juddy doesnt reef on his arm, he simply holds it up, and there. Doesnt look malicious to me.

The eye poke was bs, Juddy shouldda done time for that. Regardless of if he was doing the pressure point fuckup, lol. Guilty as charged, IMO. But this arm bar, is weak.

When you see some of the shit that the Roos guys got away with in that game, this is playground stuff, IMO. Just ask Aaron Joseph how his concussion was the next morning.

I don't think the Joseph comment is really warranted - Ziebell will be on the sidelines for the next 3 weeks for that one. (already suspended)

What I didn't like about the Judd incident was the way he twisted the arm, if he had just held it straight then I agree with you that he was holding it out so he couldn't dispose of the ball, but the way that he pulled it behind the back and twisted it looked bad.

Pretty sure players train to pin the arm/arms in tackles. Juddy went above and beyond this so he should be rewarded not banned. Nothing in it he should get off.

juddy needs to get 2 weeks for this, its just a disgraceful act. he is now known for his dirty (stupid) tactics. he just does some really dumb stuff on the field and this needs to be where the AFL lets him know its not on. he has got away with too much up to this point so it has to be 2 weeks.
Ziebell actually touched the ball at about the same time as joseph so think he was very stiff to get 3, maybe one at the most. and sorry woombiezarz but his intent wasnt to just hold his arm or he would have done it 2 inches off the ground and held it there, not pulled it up behind his back and twisted it. the footage is very clear.

My eyes deceive me guys, cos I'm struggling to see a twist in that hold. maybe it's the angle displayed but that video up the top doesnt indicate a twist to me.

My comment regarding Joseph is just an example of how screwed up the AFL tribunal system is. Ziebell cops 3 weeks, and Wellingham cops 3 weeks for good behaviour. It's just retarded the way they hand out bans.

I honestly can't see 2 weeks in this, it doesnt look (to me) like he MEANT to do harm, simply grabbed his arm, and lifted it up, again, I can't see a twist.

Let's be honest... It's Judd he will be lucky to get a week.

BUT looking at the footage from an AFL point of view Adams could be in trouble for 2 things. Not a joke

1. lying to the AFL (Campbell Brown got a week for lying about the eye gouge ) THIS HAPPENED & EVERYONE HERE SHOULD KNOW THAT.

2. Acting. We know he's not acting but he is lying. They do have that rule & they don't use it.

This was one of the worst things I have seen in football in a long time & if he doesn't get 4 wks with his record I will be disgusted.

To Carlton supporters I don't care what you say, you cannot justify this one, not now not ever. Adams was already tackled by Carrazzo, pinned to the ground, not going anywhere & Judd does that please. 4 weeks not a day less or it is all a giant joke & proves that he is a protect species.

honestly can't see 2 weeks in this, it doesnt look (to me) like he MEANT to do harm, simply grabbed his arm, and lifted it up, again, I can't see a twist.

he wrenched a guys arm back while he was in a position he couldnt control, maybe it was more of a turn than a twist but make no mistake, he ment to cause harm, 100%, you can tell by the way he forces the arm back past its flex point. it had nothing to do with stopping him handballing, it looks nothing like a tackle. judd is a dirty player. the North players did the right thing but i would have loved them to go on with it a little more.

I don't agree that he's a dirty player, I dont. But that's not to say that you're wrong, I mean, everyone has their opinion on it all, I just wanted to share mine.

I don't understand how Juddy can get 4 weeks for that, when Wellingham broke Simpson's jaw and only got 3. Simpson is out 4-5 weeks with that injury.

Adams' armbar saw him leave the ground, but returned later to play. Bumped in to someone going for the ball, and left the game. We don't know why he left the game, we don't know if it was the armbar that caused it, or softened him up, we just know he left the ground.

Honestly, when I was watching the game live, and I saw it, I was stoked, saying to my brother that it was very tactical move, and then the Roos players blew up and gave away a free. I understand the severity of the nature, but I don't see the intention to cause harm.

Thats the problem with the current MRP and Tribunal. Too inconsistant and the penalties aren't matching the offences. Wellingham got 5 weeks but was brought back to 3 due to good record, which is a poor decision really.

I understand everyone has an opinion on this, but surely your one carlton eye is being blinded, he ment to cause harm no doubt at all mate, no other reason anyone would do this to someone who was pinned under someone else. lets just see how many AFL supporters/media etc think he did nothing wrong, so far your the only one mate.

Back
Top Bottom