The OMFG mailday plus one other

postgsl

Send me your Exums
Real Name
Garth
eBay User
postgsl
Now that I am a house hubby I only get to collect my mail once a week. I had a PO Box near where I worked which was about an hour from where I live so only go and check it once a week.

Collected the mail this morning and there was an Express Post envelope from good_old_bball. I thought what could this be as did not have any trades going.

I opened the envelope to find the following inside

IMG_0001-3.jpg

Then inside that I found this

IMG_0002-2.jpg

Now inside this envelope was a top loader with the contents being well hidden by some decoy cards on which a very nice note had been written.

I removed the decoy cards to reveal what can only be described as OMFG:worthy::worthy:

Steve, the words thank you are simply not enough

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Yes fellow Ozcardtradians you are seeing correctly Steve has given me his 1 of 1 JO Exquisite Patch Auto.

Oh yeh, I also had this arrive as well, being my first official house hubby purchase

IMG_0006-2.jpg

It's a good thing I am typing because If I had to talk this generosity would be leaving me speechless.

WOW! Steve u legend!!

What a great gesture, that is as good a xmas gift as you'll ever get Garth!!

Love the sharing and goodwill gestures on this site, fantastic to see. Well done again Stevo, you are a ripper bloke.

the generosity of this community never seizes to amaze me
this "little" gesture speaks volumes about that good_old_bball - great stuff man!

Steve is a legend and words cant describe his generosity.

Absolutley stunning card!

One of the most respected members on these boards.
That card is sick!

What a legend!

Yep Steve is a dead set Legend...This is by far the best trading card site on the planet and the little ( or big ) things like this is what makes Ozcard's stand out. Good on ya Steve. Enjoy the JO to Garth.

incredible gesture by stevie - he's another truly class act in the OCT community... massive congrats to him

as for garth, yet another totally incredible card to the burgeoning and epic jo pc... well done buddy thats a huge addition!

Wow.... that's the single greatest gesture I think I've ever seen... especially considering that one of the previous owners of that card wanted $400+ for it...!

Good on you Steve, amazing stuff.
And congrats Garth, hurry up and get a job so you can become even more of a Jermaine O'Neal SUPERcollector!

PS do you recommend cold or warm wash for everyday clothes..? :p

Wow!!! Don't forget to pass it on ala Rusty ****z!!! Har har har!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom