The official Chicago Bulls team thread.

Bulls put up a pretty valiant fight but something needs to give. T-Time and Noah are too similar energy players to both be starting and Gordon needs to stick around.

yeah I was just pissfarting round. I was trying to think of a good big man we could use.

Do we look at a PF or C? Where TT and Noah best suited?

Look at center.

If you can get a good center now that will really be great because offensively AND defensively the league is thin as piss in the center category.

I'd keep Tyrus Thomas at PF he's got more upside than Noah, he's a better shot-blocker and rebounder, provides more energy on the court and is slowly expanding his offensive repetoire.

Now you just need a low-post scorer who can give you 20 a night.

that's what I thought too.

I also think Noah is capable of playing PF too but is too thin to battle the bigger centres, as proven in the celts series.

Exactly, I think the bulls need a solid starting center. Hope they don't think about bringing back curry! :lol:

No Way i want Chandler back same with Brand..

The only bigs i got my eyes on are Amare\Bosh. i also would rather wait until 2010 to get them then we wont have to gut the team. But Kirk and Deng would still have to go to make space. Trade them for cheaper minor downgraded versions of themselves.

No Way i want Chandler back same with Brand..

The only bigs i got my eyes on are Amare\Bosh. i also would rather wait until 2010 to get them then we wont have to gut the team. But Kirk and Deng would still have to go to make space. Trade them for cheaper minor downgraded versions of themselves.

No bulls supporter wants Chandler or Brand back lol, just like scaring you guys :lol: Word this morning is that the bulls may look to a trade with the Blazers for a draft pick and some $$$ for Hinrich, as they are looking to ugrade Blake. Sounds like it would work for them both.

DAMN!!!!!

Joakim busy in the offseason:

noahandgirl.jpg

Bulls News Sources

Hello fellow Bulls Fans,
I routinely, well hourly, check a number of sites for news on my beloved Bulls. For others that may care there are some great blogs and fansites where lots of rumours and personnel opinions are contained. Some are good and close to the mark in most cases while others are quite ridiculous. Anyway here are a few that I consult. If you know of others please post them as there is never enough Bulls news.
Chicago Bulls Confidential | ChicagoNow
By The Horns -
Blog a Bull - chronicling the odyssey of Vinny Del Coacho
Chicago Bulls news: The latest Chicago Bulls news and pictures from the Chicago Tribune -- chicagotribune.com
Chicago Bulls Blog (Sam Smith Blog - CAREFUL Finals Spoilers inside)
Daily Herald | Chicago Bulls

And a really funny blog
Basketbawful (Hilarious take on the NBA)

Scotty

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Thanks for merging and sorry for making a typical rookie mistake

Back
Top Bottom