The official Charlotte Bobcats Thread - Spoilers!

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
I love it! After a solid win over the Cavs yesterday they backed it up for 4 straight against the Wizards today 92-76 and their first on the road this season. Looks like the teams starting to work together after a shaky start to the season.

6 players in the double digits and Wallace with 14pt 14rb. I can see now that Augustin isn't going to get much time this season with all the shooting options these guys seem to have now.

Here's the line up from todays game

G.Wallace
B.Diaw
T.Chandler
S.Jackson
R.Felton

N.Mohammed
D.Brown
D.Augustin
R.Murray
G.Henderson
S.Graham
D.Diop

Yeah they aren't to bad just a youngish team atm. There's plenty of potential in the side. We'll see how we go against the Celts next :)

D.Brown = Derrick Brown, he's a rook

I hope not, D.J would be lucky to get 2 minutes a game then haha They have enough guards as it is imo, besides its sounding like Philly are picking him up.
Yeah i think they needed someone like Jackson on the team, the defense was lacking and he definately helps out there

I was just kidding about that AI comment...;)

---------- Post added 29-11-2009 at 09:04 PM ----------

I hope not, D.J would be lucky to get 2 minutes a game then haha They have enough guards as it is imo, besides its sounding like Philly are picking him up.
Yeah i think they needed someone like Jackson on the team, the defense was lacking and he definately helps out there

Yeah, Jackson is a good player... I had hoped that Cleveland signs him but nothin I can do about it... :)

I think he would have been a good addition to the Cavs too, they are lacking someone with his intensity

I think they need a superstar player to be playoff contenders. Some one like a Wade/'Bron etc i reckon. Could be a chance with Wade being a free agent next season and having ties to the 'Cats being part of the Jordan brand..........o.k maybe not but it'd be nice haha :D

After yesterdays loss to the Nets the Cats got up over the Sixers 106-105. For the 2nd straight game Augustin DNP.
Hope he gets his game together, i miss seeing him on the court.

Another big win for the Cats taking out the Nuggets 107-95.
Augustin with another awesome 11minute and 0-1 shooting and 1 ast game :(

First home loss in 9 games today against the Jazz but one consilation is Augustin broke double digits for the first time in god knows how long.
He had 16pts in 13minutes which is hopefully a sign of things to come. There's been plenty of talk in the past week about him being in coach Larry Brown's bad books due to his lack of defence and intensity lately and even talk that Larry Brown is trying to trade him to the Knick who have been interested in D.J since he was drafted to Charlotte but Michael Jordan has stepped in and said it isn't happening anytime soon.

Hopefully all this going on may have had an impact on D.J and put the cracker up his *ss that was needed. We'll see in the next few games how he goes

Big win against the Lakers the other day keeping them below 90pts. They're 7-9 against the Lakers now :D

Backed it up with a nice win against the Warriors aswell and 2 games in a row Augustin has shown some consistent form.
Against Lakers: 12pts 5ast 5-8fg 2-3 on the tre
Against Warriors: 19pts 3ast 3rb 7-10fg 3-4 from the tre

:lol: i can't believe there's no love for the Cats on these boards or anywhere for that matter. They have the best PG in the modern era and the greatest player to play the game now owns the team :p

Back
Top Bottom