The official Charlotte Bobcats Thread - Spoilers!

I still have love for the Bulls im just not an active supporter. I'd love to see them win another championship especially after last season's effort in the playoffs against the Celts.

hell yer. I honestly think the refs helped the celtics get past the Bulls.

especially for the crap rondo did (two incidents in two games) and didn't get suspended but dwight howard did for a minor incident.

I think a bump is in order considering the Bobcats have secured 7th spot in their first playoffs in the clubs time in the league!

Augustin is starting to find some consistent form which is pleasing as he's had a tough season so far. The drive to the net game he's been missing has found its way back and is where he plays his best ball imo and his assists have gone up markedly in the past 2 games aswell and we're starting to see some of those game winning pressure shots he would pull off back in his college career creep back in.

We face off against the Magic in the first round and im hopeful they can dispose of them too as they seem to upset the Magic every game they play. Bring on the finals! :kick:

Nothing like a Bump! ;)

Bad Bad Season last Season!

But with the Bobcats drafting MKG there is hope! :)

147375969_crop_exact.jpg

Nothing like a Bump! ;)

Bad Bad Season last Season!

But with the Bobcats drafting MKG there is hope!

Good to see someone else giving this thread some love.
I think moving Magette was a good choice, we needed an outside shooter like Gordon as DJ on his own isn't enough to have defenses worried. MKG imo was a fantastic pick for the Cats, with him driving the lane its going to fee up Gordon and Augustin to get some quality shots. Hope he can spread that winning mentality around the team and give them some confidence.

Im interrsted to see if Biyombo can take his game to another level next season.

Don't worry there will be plenty of love after today ;)

Hope Kemba and like you said Biyombo take their game to the next level!

Im also a bit of a Bobkats fan, always had a soft spot for em.

Fan of Reggie Williams, Kemba, Bismack etc..

MKG gonna be an exciting addition!:cool:

I might have to get one myself! Let me know before you order and we can split the postage ;)

Now all Charlotte need to do is take back the Hornets name

I might have to get one myself! Let me know before you order and we can split the postage ;)

LOL, sure will that would be pretty smart actually

Loved the story that you gave in that link

hopefully the bobcats can control the media work so his comfortable and doesn't have to worry about it

Btw Nick, your damn maildays is costing me a fortune! I had to see the last one didn't I! :cautious:
Good to see someone else knows how I feel. When I first got back into collecting cards your Kobe Ultimate auto patch blew my mind and I havn't been the same since lmao

Good to see someone else knows how I feel. When I first got back into collecting cards your Kobe Ultimate auto patch blew my mind and I havn't been the same since lmao

lol you can't runaway from the hobby! I had to move my rose spa rc for the next mailday...

Back
Top Bottom