The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

I guess it’s no different then buying a car - the minute you drive it off the lot it losses value. You still do it and have fun.

Its a hobby -personally I never go into this about funds, most of what I get stays in PC or trade for what I want.

It will be upto the kids to work out what to do with my collection when I am gone.... it’s a joy to look back and when and how I got my Raiders stuff
But it doesn't have to be, I collect NBA cards as well and it's nice to have cards that can hold their value or increase for re-sell

Sure cracking boxes is fun but spending your cash on something which lets you get happiness each day in seeing worthy cards is so much better (rather than stuck in a box.) Fantastic and frustrating getting it set up how you want it too 🤣

C1FC617B-B47B-4347-8778-5713E7E98BA3.jpeg
A3CE230B-5F0F-4565-8C4E-A99D937A9179.jpeg

Sure cracking boxes is fun but spending your cash on something which lets you get happiness each day in seeing worthy cards is so much better (rather than stuck in a box.) Fantastic and frustrating getting it set up how you want it too 🤣

C1FC617B-B47B-4347-8778-5713E7E98BA3.jpeg
Couldn’t fit the beast in that room ? Hope it’s under cover as will only be going up in value now 👌

Hey mate what have you used to raise the back row of cards up?

haha no be a tight squeeze. Its got its own room anyway haha. Mine wont go up, its a daily with almost 50k on the clock now. im not one of the crazies who thinks its now worth a fortune :p
Thought you had a gts 👌I sold my SS to a mate from work 6 months ago that was immaculate and he rode it off 2 weeks ago 🤦‍♂️. Yeah have friends who think they are sitting on gold mines , don’t think they realise how many of them are around😂

Thought you had a gts 👌I sold my SS to a mate from work 6 months ago that was immaculate and he rode it off 2 weeks ago 🤦‍♂️. Yeah have friends who think they are sitting on gold mines , don’t think they realise how many of them are around😂

Nah Redline for me. Too many GTSs get stolen 😂 Be spewing but at least you didn’t still own it i suppose

Does anyone know if Diggaz will be busting any stock before the release date?
He may bust the case breaks so that people receive their cards close after the release date. Usually he doesn’t bust stock for himself until he gets everyone else’s orders and case breaks out of the way first but you could always pm him and find out to get confirmation.

I'm pretty sure they sells packs, but do coles/ Woolworths sell starters?

Back
Top Bottom