The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

Posted this on FB, just sharing it here too-

A few people have asked about the League Leader Bonus Cards in the Hobby Starter Packs.

Gold Version - Serial numbered /100
Silver - Limited to 400
Bronze - Limited to 620

Exclusive to the Hobby Starter Packs. Production of the Hobby Starters is approx half of the Retail Starters produced.

Image provided is of a Silver League Leader.

603669107-c.jpg

603669118-c.jpg

NRL collectors are brutal...and opinionated. Not a bad thing, as long as some objectivity is included!

The AFL forum is much the same at times.

Can’t really compare Australian sports cards to the US market but I take your point.

The set is huge, looks to be a couple of nice change ups but also a few things looking a bit tired.
Do you think the retirement cards should be continued.Or have they passed their use by date.These are the only cards i collect from traders,because the sets are getting out of reach with the amount of cards in them.

Do you think the retirement cards should be continued.Or have they passed their use by date.These are the only cards i collect from traders,because the sets are getting out of reach with the amount of cards in them.

Definitely continued. Great looking card and some consistency from release to release is good

@Diggaz TC

Are the league leaders the only bonus cards available in the hobby packs or is their a chance you could get the coloured toons also?

Im sure it's been asked but I can't find

Nope, League Leaders are exclusive to Hobby. Startoon variations are exclusive to Retail.

@Diggaz TC
Do albums come with two bonus packs anymore?

Thanks
Tola

Nope. 2017 was the last time Traders had 2 x Packs included.

Now I am feeling exceptionally curious about the league leaders concept? Are they similar to the concept back in 2012 thus the last select release?
Are they going to be numbered?

My guess:
Bronze /600 probably just stating that
Silver /300 probably just stating that
Gold /150 #in 001-150

Now I am feeling exceptionally curious about the league leaders concept? Are they similar to the concept back in 2012 thus the last select release?
Are they going to be numbered?

My guess:
Bronze /600 probably just stating that
Silver /300 probably just stating that
Gold /150 #in 001-150

As Michael has previously mentioned ....Only the Gold is individually numbered ....

1 card is pictured on the first post on this page ...

Gold Version - Serial numbered /100
Silver - Limited to 400
Bronze - Limited to 620

Are there any other serial numbered cards besides:

Legends
Predictor
4&2
Pink Startoons
Authentic Signature
League Leader Gold

Curious if Retirement Parallel remains the case card or it switches back the Legends non-signature version

Legends
Predictor
4&2
Pink Startoons
Authentic Signature
League Leader Gold

Curious if Retirement Parallel remains the case card or it switches back the Legends non-signature version

They will still have the numbered Retirements Parallel as the case card as per checklist ....

Club Heroes parallel available in the Priority boxes numbered to 15 as well as the Street Art Parallels in the Priority boxes numbered to 30...

Legends
Predictor
4&2
Pink Startoons
Authentic Signature
League Leader Gold

Pink Startoons are the most common of the colours this year.

From rarest to most common It goes:
Black
Yellow
Green
Pink

Will Parallel Checklists be 1:1 like the others or will it be like last year and be 1: Box?

Back
Top Bottom