The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

TLA NRL Traders 2020

1. TLA will releases a Priority Edition this year (the first 40 cases) off the line. These cases will contain 2 special parallel inserts totaling 3 players across 16 teams the edition size of each card is either Of 15 or Of 30 so very special indeed. These cases will be available directly off TLA and can be ordered via our website from Tuesday the 4th of Feb the RRP of the case is $2,240.00

2. The official on sales date will be the 5th of March however as we send product around the country to many outlets it may arrive a few days earlier than planned.

3. The dealers will be ready to take orders form Friday.

4. We will share the check list Monday the 17th of Feb, but as you already know the release will contain everyone's favorite insert subsets, as well a few new and exciting inserts to start collecting.

Annotation 2020-01-30 063614.png

Attachments

• TLAWW13146_TradersFlyerA4_FA.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:
TLA NRL Traders 2020

1. TLA will releases a Priority Edition this year (the first 40 cases) off the line. These cases will contain 2 special parallel inserts totaling 3 players across 16 teams the edition size of each card is either Of 15 or Of 30 so very special indeed. These cases will be available directly off TLA and can be ordered via our website from Tuesday the 4th of Feb the RRP of the case is $2,240.00

Annotation 2020-01-30 063614.png

So does this mean there is only 2 special parallels per case, limited to 40 cases total? If this is accurate, $2240 per case seems like robbery.

@Matt26

If you happen to know I am sure you would have advised but I will ask anyway...

Do you know what the ‘special’ parallel cards in the priority are of ? (EG- Parallel club heroes etc)

Are these individually and foil serial numbered?

If release for priority is next week and it is not confirmed that there are either 15 or 30 of each ‘special’ parallel this a concern.

Are single boxes of priority available through the website?

On the face of it, $800 extra per case is steep and seems like a cash grab. I hope I am wrong but after the debacle with the last two years predictors there are some concerns.

Last edited:
@Matt26

Do you know what the ‘special’ parallel cards in the priority are of ? (EG- Parallel club heroes etc)

If release for priority is next week and it is not confirmed that there are either 15 or 30 of each ‘special’ parallel thstis a concern.

On the face of it, $800 extra per case is steep and seems like a cash grab. I hope I am wrong but after the debacle with the last two years predictors there are some concerns.

I will ask the question however I think it would be more the case that you would have at least one of these cards per box?

Even if they were all numbered to #15 (48 cards x 15 = 720) at 40 cases only (480 boxes) that there would show at least 1 card per box.

Personally I would be surprised to see boxes not have multiple cards but hopefully have the correct answer shortly.

Cheers
Matt

@Matt26

If release for priority is next week and it is not confirmed that there are either 15 or 30 of each ‘special’ parallel this a concern.

Ok have some clarifications:

1) For these bonus cards how many are included in a box of the priority release? Are they in the packs or are they box toppers?

There are 2 per box, 1 Club Hero and 1 Street Art. They are in the packets not as box cards

2) There are 3 cards per team - are there versions numbered to #/15 and #/30? How does the numbering work?

Each team has two club heroes, so they are numbered to 15 whereas there is only one player per club for street art so that is numbered to 30.

3) What exactly are these cards? Are they a base/insert parallel or another type of new insert?

They are insert parallel

4) Will a checklist of these bonus cards be made available prior to being ordered?

Yes they are included on the checklist that is going out on the 17th.

Based on this the full RRP for a standard box is $143.64 ($3.99 x 36)

The full RRP for a Priority Box is $186.66 (36 x $5.16 per pack)

On this basis you would be spending an extra $43 on a Priority Box which will give you 2 extra numbered hits 1 x Club Heroes Parallel #/15 and 1 x Street Art Parallel #/30.

On a case at full RRP for an extra $516 for the case you would receive 10 x Club Heroes Parallel #/15 and 10 x Street Art Parallel #/30.

Thoughts?

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:
Thanx Matt for all the details, what’s in the attachment below traders sheet? I can’t open it ?

Ok have some clarifications:

1) For these bonus cards how many are included in a box of the priority release? Are they in the packs or are they box toppers?

There are 2 per box, 1 Club Hero and 1 Street Art. They are in the packets not as box cards

2) There are 3 cards per team - are there versions numbered to #/15 and #/30? How does the numbering work?

Each team has two club heroes, so they are numbered to 15 whereas there is only one player per club for street art so that is numbered to 30.

3) What exactly are these cards? Are they a base/insert parallel or another type of new insert?

They are insert parallel

4) Will a checklist of these bonus cards be made available prior to being ordered?

Yes they are included on the checklist that is going out on the 17th.

Based on this the full RRP for a standard box is $143.64 ($3.99 x 36)

The full RRP for a Priority Box is $186.66 (36 x $5.16 per pack)

On this basis you would be spending an extra $43 on a Priority Box which will give you 2 extra numbered hits 1 x Club Heroes Parallel #/15 and 1 x Street Art Parallel #/30.

On a case at full RRP for an extra $516 for the case you would receive 10 x Club Heroes Parallel #/15 and 10 x Street Art Parallel #/30.

Thoughts?

Cheers
Matt

Thanks for the clarification Matt. That is the kind of information that needs to come out straight away.

Are single boxes available or just cases?

Are the parallels print or foil numbered?

Back
Top Bottom