The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

So whats the point of calling it a Priority box????????????? Just a money grab.....Pay for it up front but no benefit....
Yep I really don’t get what goes through the heads of the people at TLA. Nothing ever really seems to have been properly thought out or workshopped. Think next time they need to change the name of them.

I believe the term Priority just comes from the fact it was the first 40 Cases produced and packed before the regular product production started.

And I don't think there's any requirement to pay early for that release unless you decide to pre-order...which is generally how pre-orders work??? Wait until release day and the product is available to ship immediately if you don't want to pay early (unless you think it will sell out).

For all intents and purposes, the Priority boxes only contain a parallel Club Hero and a parallel Street Art...and nothing else?
And the box or shrink wrap around box is marked Priority?
Are the commons stamped Priority like that old 1996/97 Futera Decider cricket set?
Is there a Priority binder?

I don't think those extras were a Priority! Just the 2 extra numbered inserts per box.

Just had this email from TLA:

Just letting you know that Priority case is sold out and will only be available through the dealers.

That appears to mean that the cases that were due to be sold tomorrow online direct through TLA will now not happen.

Back
Top Bottom