The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

This company just makes me laugh, started in 2012 and still making these basic mistakes every release, just an absolute joke
unfortunately when a company holds the sole license to a product there literally is no way competition can usurp them... would need a monumental/consistent loss on the product or a more attractive company to express an interest.

that being said making what the majority of consumers would observe as a fairly obvious goof on a digital checklist that can be easily fixed before release isn't too big of a problem. it would be good if the mistakes didn't happen but you'd be very hard pressed to find a card release in sports or otherwise that doesn't have at least 1 error card. i feel like even though some of their content has been hit or miss a lot of people are pretty harsh on some of the smaller things

unfortunately when a company holds the sole license to a product there literally is no way competition can usurp them... would need a monumental/consistent loss on the product or a more attractive company to express an interest.

that being said making what the majority of consumers would observe as a fairly obvious goof on a digital checklist that can be easily fixed before release isn't too big of a problem. it would be good if the mistakes didn't happen but you'd be very hard pressed to find a card release in sports or otherwise that doesn't have at least 1 error card. i feel like even though some of their content has been hit or miss a lot of people are pretty harsh on some of the smaller things

You are right, in the grand scheme of things this isnt a huge error and one that can be fixed with an updated checklist, but again I do think that these sort of mistakes come down to a number of factors:

1) The company with the licence do not allocate or do not have the appropriate resources available to work on the products they release. This causes some small things to be overlooked in the rush to get things to market.

2) You need more than one set of eyes looking over things cause things do get missed.

3) You need people working on the products that have an intricate understanding of the market/industry they are selling products into.

It would be like me designing and selling motor vehciles........sure I use a car every day and I think some cars are great, but I dont have the passion for them like some others have and they would probably do a much better job than me at building or designing a car!

Hope that analogy makes sense!

You are right, in the grand scheme of things this isnt a huge error and one that can be fixed with an updated checklist, but again I do think that these sort of mistakes come down to a number of factors:

1) The company with the licence do not allocate or do not have the appropriate resources available to work on the products they release. This causes some small things to be overlooked in the rush to get things to market.

2) You need more than one set of eyes looking over things cause things do get missed.

3) You need people working on the products that have an intricate understanding of the market/industry they are selling products into.

It would be like me designing and selling motor vehciles........sure I use a car every day and I think some cars are great, but I dont have the passion for them like some others have and they would probably do a much better job than me at building or designing a car!

Hope that analogy makes sense!

Do they drive vehciles in the riff?

If only they had it, or spell-check on their computers at the factory in China...
that would not work either leith, there are so many different names out these days.
We would all have to do a drug and alcohol free testing.
Then we would have to be paid to allow the numbers to go thru the system, then we would have to be paid super etc.
I guess we are just stuck with dipsticks for the forseable future.

that would not work either leith, there are so many different names out these days.
We would all have to do a drug and alcohol free testing.
Then we would have to be paid to allow the numbers to go thru the system, then we would have to be paid super etc.
I guess we are just stuck with dipsticks for the forseable future.

That’s alright - we could use the dipsticks for the urine testing...

Might be in newsagents Monday, my delivery list is showing cards, starters & albums as arriving Monday but wouldnt surprise me If they dont arrive until Thursday or the week after.

Might be in newsagents Monday, my delivery list is showing cards, starters & albums as arriving Monday but wouldnt surprise me If they dont arrive until Thursday or the week after.

Thought this may be the case......will check out the local on Monday!

Back
Top Bottom