The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

That double header jersey card is nice,

So do we assume the three teams for the jersey cards are storm raiders sharks and the other double header is Melbourne?
Eg

Storm - Jordan McLean
Raiders - Junior Paulo
Sharks - Wade Graham

Strom Duo McLean/Koroibete
Sharks Duo Fifita/Graham

It says 'Road the finals patch cards – Only three of the four teams in the Semi Final round are represented in this year’s release, because a match worn jersey for the 4th team could not be provided to TLA there are 150 unsigned cards and 50 signed cards per team.'

The four teams in the Semi finals were Canberra, Penrith, Brisbane and NQ so the quote is incorrect. Maybe TLA meant to say preliminary finals as Melbourne's McLean is on the flyer and you are most likely right about Graham being the other.

It says 'Road the finals patch cards – Only three of the four teams in the Semi Final round are represented in this year’s release, because a match worn jersey for the 4th team could not be provided to TLA there are 150 unsigned cards and 50 signed cards per team.'

The four teams in the Semi finals were Canberra, Penrith, Brisbane and NQ so the quote is incorrect. Maybe TLA meant to say preliminary finals as Melbourne's McLean is on the flyer and you are most likely right about Graham being the other.
I always class the last four teams to play as a semi-final like all other sports, the nrl are weird and incorrect in how they name their finals. NQ are the only team missing from the final four shame they couldnt get a jersey from them.

I always class the last four teams to play as a semi-final like all other sports, the nrl are weird and incorrect in how they name their finals. NQ are the only team missing from the final four shame they couldnt get a jersey from them.

Correct......my understanding these were based on the GF Qualifier Games (Semi Finals)

Sharks vs Cowboys
Storm vs Raiders

Correct......my understanding these were based on the GF Qualifier Games (Semi Finals)

Sharks vs Cowboys
Storm vs Raiders
Yep thats correct however the nrl call them preliminary finals and the games in between prelim and quarters they call semi finals

Can any one please put up a checklists sheet if there's one?

Looking at the designs I have to say overall I’m really impressed with what I have seen so far. Love the look of the base cards and the parallels…….these are really well done!

The signature cards and the inserts especially the captains all look really good.

The Jersey cards also look great however the only thought is that I hope there is enough room for the players to sign (especially if they have a large signature). If they had moved up the jersey piece on the Paulo, it would have created more room for him to sign.

The Dally M card is one of those quirky cards that is something different so while it won’t be an overly expensive card, its not a bad idea and its something new.

If the list of signers stays as good as it is now, this has the hallmarks of a really successful release.

Bring on the checklist!

Cheers
Matt

Well Emerald /10 there is and not surprised after all lol Would not be surprised should they go even further next year with Purple /05 and Black 1/1 lol
Well Emerald /10 there is and not surprised after all lol Would not be surprised should they go even further next year with Purple /05 and Black 1/1 lol
Bloody hope they don't go that way but it's looking like it. If it happens I'd say that will be me done on trying to get the highend cards. It's getting to limited and to elitist that only those with deep pockets could maintain long term

Subsets seem to be gradually getting further out of reach of the average collector. At least the wholesalers will be able to collect every subset. I can't see the Emerald sets being accessible to the average punter.

Crystal Collection?

2 players (30) how does this work? Not liking this idea if it is 2 players with 15 differrent cards each.

This badly skews any case breaks in favour of one team.

Designs overall look good from first impression.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom