The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

United loose on penalties to Sunderland this morning in the second leg of the league cup. the season keeps getting worse. Gossip is United want Fabio Contreo from real Madrid and Aturo Vidal from Juventus.

Lol one less thing to concentrate on! Yeah look I'd take the broom to the entire defense barring deGea and Evra. Mata will improve the middle but it's not enough $$$$$ need to be spent overhauling our shameful defense.

moyes_zps9faa20ee.jpg

The defense has been a shambles. Vidic getting a 3 match ban doesn't help. Ferdinand and Evra will be gone by the start of next season. Im not sure if Smalling and Evans are good enough.

Any other UTD news??

Yes there is, we suck this season! Lol
Insert 2 year rebuild mission here. Interesting to see Peter Schmeichel comment on the lack of passion or pride in some of our players. I agree and it's time to stand up or eff off. Interesting that we couldn't summons a bit of extra heart being its 20 since sir matt busby died. An embarrassing state of affairs.

Npt much chat around here lately dont think we wil l hear from the villan for a while he will be too shattered that cabayes taken off to psg for a medical lolol kind of annoying as he was in my fantasy side. Ive brought in mata hopefully he can produce the goods at united when they vs eveyone but arsenal

Arsenal were terrible in the first half this morning, worst all season. Better for the 2nd, but conceding so quickly after our second goal stopped any momentum.

Back
Top Bottom