The offical MICHAEL JORDAN thread!!!!!!!!

i dont know why everyone makes a fuss over that 'push' (more like a pat on his arse) russell had lost his footing anyway, if your going to fall over from a gentle push like that, hit the gym weakling.

thats crazy!!!!

DREAM CARD right there!!!

Hopefully I win lotto in next 2 days and get my friend in US to bid for me! haha!

thats an incredible card

If you win lotto and will afford to buy that card, it will be best to do what sheedy said! Just go there and pick it up... You wont get stressed out if it gets lost in the mail... :thumbsup:

If you win lotto and will afford to buy that card, it will be best to do what sheedy said! Just go there and pick it up... You wont get stressed out if it gets lost in the mail... :thumbsup:

haha! true!!!

what da hell was i thinking!!!

Someone at Aust post would surely keep it if it got sent!!!

If I won lotto, why not fly!! haha!!

good point

Ankle Breaker's don't make ya run 2-3 steps forward when you should be "stopped" on the spot....

No way in the world would they have ever called it though, imagine the uproar!!!!!

MJ was under Dave Stern's Protection Policy.... :thumbsup:

HI guys! Got my latest Count Down pack! Its the AJ 7 (famously known as the Hare Jordan) and 16s. I split the pack with my mate who wanted the black 16s( which I happily obliged!). The shoe got its name because of the commercial MJ did with Bugs bunny back in Feb 1991. Oh yeah and along the way MJ captured his second Championship.
DSC02408.jpg

Pic here showing with the AJ6,7 and 8. I call this pic the "1st three-peat" because these were the shoes MJ wore during those championship seasons.

DSC02407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom