The offical MICHAEL JORDAN thread!!!!!!!!

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
Hey guys,

With the endorsement of forum moderator Nash13 i've decide to open my own OFFICAL MICHAEL JORDAN THREAD for all those ozcards fans here who like Jordan.

As you all know this thread is new so please support in any way possible and sensible comments are always welcome.Hope you all enjoy your time here and let's get it underway.

Thanks

One of my favourite Jordan plays ever!!!

[youtube]1HDdT1oBcXA[/youtube]

Cheers
Matt

One of my favourite Jordan plays ever!!!

Cheers
Matt

Hahaha classic Matt!!!!!:thumbsup:

Love the baseline move and dunk on Ewing. That play was rated 5th in Jordan's all-time great play's.Check the vid out:

[youtube]yB3Mbqx6VHI[/youtube]

Lol...guess there was a good outcome from all of this :thumbsup: That way there won't be a new thread of his Royal Airness every other day...if you can't beat them...Jordan RULEZZZ! well, rulled.

Man I always feel sorry for Craig Ehlo lol.
I reckon Number 6 and that reverse at number three against the nets are the plays I remember most about jordan. That reverse is insane.

I reckon Number 6 and that reverse at number three against the nets are the plays I remember most about jordan. That reverse is insane.

yeah the reverse on the nets is my fave Jordan play ever!!!!

I dont know why the switch hands one on Sam Perkins vs the Lakers in the 91 Finals gets so much rave about it!!! I do that with my eyes closed! haha

Look at the slow mo of the one against the nets and its truelly unbelievable!!!!

yeah the reverse on the nets is my fave Jordan play ever!!!!

I dont know why the switch hands one on Sam Perkins vs the Lakers in the 91 Finals gets so much rave about it!!! I do that with my eyes closed! haha

Bro I have always thought the same thing. I have never thought that switch is better than anything else hes done.

Thanks for all those warm welcome guys and keep up the discussion on Mike.Love watching the clips and will respond to each one accordingly.

Look at the slow mo of the one against the nets and its truelly unbelievable!!!!

Agree with ya Rhys, guess that's because it's against the royal "show-time" Lakers and.on the NBA's ultimate stage (NBA finals 1991):wave:,

But that weave through 3 defenders is definitely breathtaking and more spectacular IMO but the less shown.

Anyone got footage of his slam dunk contest highlights??.. That would be sweet.

3 years worth of highlights for you champ.
[youtube]NM9Hq5EpVw4[/youtube]
Love the Nique vs Jordan, one of the best dunk battles ever witnessed:thumbsup: and i must add even a Clyde"the glide" Drexler was part of the contest in 86 and 88.

I like this dunk

[youtube]NO3E16PpWeE[/youtube]

Sweet!!!! Foul-line dunk. Once again it's amazing how some shot's receive alot of coverage but some awesome play doesn't even garner top 10 status or get a mention. But i guess MJ has too much amazing play's to even show.

LOL and you forgot about these one's too . 97-98 frantic steal and shot against against the Jazz or what about the 89 shot that sunk the cav's:D or shot part 2 in the 92-93 NBA playoff's.

Back
Top Bottom