The I need to pay more attention to the footy thread

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
I cannot believe HOW WRONG I have tipped so far this week... I tipped all the home teams (again I dunno why) and I have one right so far.... (had to tip against my team to get it)...

Now I know from the past I usually start slowly.... but this is way slow... 1 right so far.... DAMN! :( :confused:

And I doubt anyone would believe me when I say I am not normally this bad! I won my tipping contest last year with 112!

*sigh*

Well I guess there's a nice lil challenge for me right here LMAO

Anyone else having shocking luck in round 1?

I cannot believe HOW WRONG I have tipped so far this week... I tipped all the home teams (again I dunno why) and I have one right so far.... (had to tip against my team to get it)...

Now I know from the past I usually start slowly.... but this is way slow... 1 right so far.... DAMN! :( :confused:

And I doubt anyone would believe me when I say I am not normally this bad! I won my tipping contest last year with 112!

*sigh*

Well I guess there's a nice lil challenge for me right here LMAO

Anyone else having shocking luck in round 1?

Don't worry dude - I pay a lot of attention to the Footy and I am only 1 better than you !! I am 2 from 6 - Not happy :(
At this rate Carlton will lose as well !!!!!!!!!!!

is there anyway to see what everyone has so far?

No but as the Tipping Administrator I will post the ladder here each week :)

I now have 3 from 7 with Carlton to win as my last game :rolleyes:

Matty - Your St Kilda tip might just have you in the lead after round 1 !

damn, i know its a bit late but have you ever tried oztips, i am admin for a work comp and it updates after each game.
If carlton win i will have 4 not too good but it seems everyone didnt do so great.

damn, i know its a bit late but have you ever tried oztips, i am admin for a work comp and it updates after each game.
If carlton win i will have 4 not too good but it seems everyone didnt do so great.

I prefer the suspense :)
Yes I have tried OzTips - I am also a member of that.

3 and 4 if Carlton get up. I played by tips safe for round 1 and it turned out the complete opposite. Some big upsets :rolleyes:

and what pisses me off i was close to tipping port and the dons.

:D hehe, i dont mind what happens anyway. if blues win, thats great i follow them, if blues lose, i get a tip,

how can you tip against the blues when you go for them and they play a side like Richmond :rolleyes: I never tip against my dees and even in their bad times i have still farred well in tipping comps.

i agree with metallica, i dont care if my team is playing against gods greatest, i still cant tip against my team, i see it as either way you still lose. If your team wins then you win in both and if they lose you lose in both.

Back
Top Bottom