The Hobby Hangout Sydney - Sat 29th May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to the Melbourne one in 2 weeks? I don't know why they're opening up at 1130am? That seems late for a show to start

Any updates when the Sydney show is going ahead? Or at least when details will be released?
Nothing yet. This is what they said last month 🤷🏻‍♂️

54C3FB2B-5244-4231-A880-CD119E6E1CC1.jpeg

I also went to the Hurstville Fair yesterday with my little one. Unfortunately very little trading cards so both of us were disappointed. We are looking at going to the Penrith Collector Con on Sunday. Hopefully this will be better.

I also went to the Hurstville Fair yesterday with my little one. Unfortunately very little trading cards so both of us were disappointed. We are looking at going to the Penrith Collector Con on Sunday. Hopefully this will be better.
The Hurstville show is a waste of time for card collector's. It's become a real let down.I think you and your little one will enjoy collector con much more.🙂

Anyone going to collector con in Penrith this Sunday? Is there many NBA card stalls going to be there?
Hello, DGCollectables will be there bright and early with plenty of factory sealed and unsearched NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, UFC, WWE, F1, Soccer and Non-Sport boxes, packs and supplies. See you all then in Hall 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom