The Hobby Hangout Sydney - Sat 29th May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone selling or trading any Star Wars cards ?
Hit this with DA last year, it's in storage in Melbourne though and I won't be able to bring it to the show as I'm flying in from elsewhere. No idea if it's even collectable as the new films were such a disappointment and a flop to me.

1621772656574.png

On a separate note, I've managed to save a bit of coin for the show so hopefully there's some big NBA cards on display :)

I have told a few friends about this show,and they said they are not interested.They would rather go to Collector Con which is on the day after.Hope this show does well.

I have no idea as none of my friends are interested in this hobby. Would be good to hear from the organisers.
Hi all, i understand that less than 100 tickets remain, so the vast majority of tickets have been snapped up. So if you are still interested and can spare a few hours, i would thoroughly recommend getting a ticket. I don't recall a dedicated card show of this size and magnitude on our shores so be a part of history in the making!

Hi all, i understand that less than 100 tickets remain, so the vast majority of tickets have been snapped up. So if you are still interested and can spare a few hours, i would thoroughly recommend getting a ticket. I don't recall a dedicated card show of this size and magnitude on our shores so be a part of history in the making!
less then 100 tickets left... this is fantastic !!
great to see people supporting a dedicated hobby event
(p.s).someone strap on a go-pro and grab some footage, we can show the yank's how we represent in oz!

My 7 year old daughter is super excited about this. She has been saving for weeks to get some Pokemon.
If you live in Sydney,there has been a young man at Blacktown trash and treasure markets every 2nd Sunday selling a huge assortment of Pokemon cards.He should be there this Sunday.Also at collector con this Sunday I would say you should be able to pickup Pokemon cards.

Thanks for the update. Do you know how many have been sold and how many tables will be there?
I believe all the tickets have been sold except for less than 100 tickets left and there won't be any tickets sold at the door.

I am not sure how many tables there will be but the event will be over 3 levels, but if you look at the current flyer i understand there to be quite a few traders listed there (perhaps up to 30 odd) including myself as DGCollectables. See you there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom