saints
730 cards select and teamcoach

collingwood
847 select and teamcoach

Players sets my most are
Dane Swan 58
Nick Riewoldt 76
Added :)

I've also added a quick note about team vs player collections. I reckon we can get twenty people in each list by next week, I'm sure there's more nice collections out there!

Will need some time to join in on the fun (& count:lol:) but awesome idea Scott. :thumbsup:

In the meantime i shall commit to the spirit of the cause by opening up my photobucket for nice Eagles cards.

It hasn't been updated in quite some time so i'll have an update for it in the near future.

Join in people, this is a great idea.

http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/ShueyGaffNat/slideshow/WCE Collection

http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/ShueyGaffNat/library/WCE Collection?sort=6&page=1

Go Eagles.
Some seriously nice cards in there!

Who else has some awesome collections to share?

Will need some time to join in on the fun (& count:lol:) but awesome idea Scott. :thumbsup:

In the meantime i shall commit to the spirit of the cause by opening up my photobucket for nice Eagles cards.

It hasn't been updated in quite some time so i'll have an update for it in the near future.

Join in people, this is a great idea.

http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/ShueyGaffNat/slideshow/WCE Collection

http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/ShueyGaffNat/library/WCE Collection?sort=6&page=1

Go Eagles.

I hope mine gets as impressive as yours good stuff !!!

A few i thought would raise interest..

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

Hi all

Collect the following:

Nick Dal Santo
Luke Dunstan
Jack Billings
General St.Kilda sets

Have only just started focusing my collection, so this should hopefully grow in the coming months!

Alright i'll chime in - no image's at the moment but have been collecting Fremantle Select cards for some time. By my count (which could be out by a couple each way, there is 766 cards to date including 2014 Select Champions and not including the Website Sale Release of the Hill Brothers Signature. Im up to 629 and am now chasing mostly high end inserts, which take me a while to save for.

Some favourites are the Mirror cards, and the Draft Signature Cards. Still chasing the elusive Pavlich Game Breaker Guernsey cards - but all in good time.

I'm making my website at the moment and have another thread going for advice on how to scan the collection effectively. Website (and images) to follow. :)

So 629/766

Alright i'll chime in - no image's at the moment but have been collecting Fremantle Select cards for some time. By my count (which could be out by a couple each way, there is 766 cards to date including 2014 Select Champions and not including the Website Sale Release of the Hill Brothers Signature. Im up to 629 and am now chasing mostly high end inserts, which take me a while to save for.

Some favourites are the Mirror cards, and the Draft Signature Cards. Still chasing the elusive Pavlich Game Breaker Guernsey cards - but all in good time.

I'm making my website at the moment and have another thread going for advice on how to scan the collection effectively. Website (and images) to follow. :)

So 629/766
On the list! Sounds like you've got a nice collection :)

Thanks @Scotty_WCE . Thoughts on not collecting TeamCoach? I've thought about trying to find all of the Herald Sun/Sunday Times/etc copies. They're next on the Want list.

Hit up @Punter33 for this thread. I've seen the General Forum Dedicated Collectors page with his name. An impressive 1400 odd if i'm not mistaken.

Thanks @Scotty_WCE . Thoughts on not collecting TeamCoach? I've thought about trying to find all of the Herald Sun/Sunday Times/etc copies. They're next on the Want list.
Personally, as one of the two main footy card producers, I think it's a good idea to try and collect them. I like them more than Champions, just feel there's a bigger range of inserts and better to look at. So I reckon, once you've narrowed down your list a bit, to keep interested when you're saving up for the high-end cards maybe start with TC! (Or even now if you feel like it :))

Back
Top Bottom