The Footy Card Collection Thread

I don't have any images, but thought I would add to the list. I only collect Footscray/Western Bulldogs cards, no teamcoach though. I am only missing 2 1996 brownlow cards from a collection that goes back to 1970, started by my grandfather. Rough guess not at home to count 1300 cards. Of which 98% are signed, a lot of time and effort.

Started a collection for my daughter the year she was born, 2003. Only missing Luke Darcy MVP Signature. 700app

Started a collection for my son, 2012. Missing 5 future force & Draft prospect. 120app

Started a collection for my unborn 2014. None missing yet. 30app

Not sure if I could put my entire collection up on here ? Not sure how long it would take to scan ?

Hi @Quicksilver - just use a flatbed scanner and go nuts with ultra pro sleeves, it will take a while, but set yourself up and get into a rhythm lol. Chuck on the footy and watch a game in the background.

Awesome to hear about your collections for the young'uns - it will certainly be a great display!

I don't have any images, but thought I would add to the list. I only collect Footscray/Western Bulldogs cards, no teamcoach though. I am only missing 2 1996 brownlow cards from a collection that goes back to 1970, started by my grandfather. Rough guess not at home to count 1300 cards. Of which 98% are signed, a lot of time and effort.

Started a collection for my daughter the year she was born, 2003. Only missing Luke Darcy MVP Signature. 700app

Started a collection for my son, 2012. Missing 5 future force & Draft prospect. 120app

Started a collection for my unborn 2014. None missing yet. 30app

Not sure if I could put my entire collection up on here ? Not sure how long it would take to scan ?
Very nice, are all your collections just Bulldogs?

I was close, 1400 exactly. I will scan them eventually, I will probably start tonight. Wife told me we should do this for insurance anyway. Have to work out were to store them so that I can show them on here. Any ideas ?

I was close, 1400 exactly. I will scan them eventually, I will probably start tonight. Wife told me we should do this for insurance anyway. Have to work out were to store them so that I can show them on here. Any ideas ?

Get a photobucket account mate best way to showcase your collection.

Hey Scotty, what about those that collect a certain series of cards? Now that we have an AFL specific collection thread, I think I might have to declare my collection as well.

Teamcoach - 6600+

Includes all Commons and almost every single silver and 80% of all prize cards from 2001-2013. Not including variation cards, such as silver question/facts or HTP cards (Or that number would be 7000+). The gold sets are my weakest point in my collection.

Adelaide crows 22/57 (inc. Matt crouch DPS)
Basically all adelaide crows inserts that are 1 in a box or higher
2006 select and 2005 teamcoach upwards (reason: 2006 select, when champions started, 2005 teamcoach, when star wildcards came out)
Not including case cards and brownlow predictors
Started the actual collection list this year, but have gotten about half the cards in the set from previous years
(pics are in mailday section, iPad not letting me paste a URL :/

Up to 762 with the addition of some Herald Sun, Sunday Times, Cadbury and Teamcoach cards not. Still have singles to add to that, but only when i complete the set... :)

Adelaide crows 22/57 (inc. Matt crouch DPS)
Basically all adelaide crows inserts that are 1 in a box or higher
2006 select and 2005 teamcoach upwards (reason: 2006 select, when champions started, 2005 teamcoach, when star wildcards came out)
Not including case cards and brownlow predictors
Started the actual collection list this year, but have gotten about half the cards in the set from previous years
(pics are in mailday section, iPad not letting me paste a URL :/
Now 26

Teamcoach - 6600+

Includes all Commons and almost every single silver and 80% of all prize cards from 2001-2013. Not including variation cards, such as silver question/facts or HTP cards (Or that number would be 7000+). The gold sets are my weakest point in my collection.
Up to 762 with the addition of some Herald Sun, Sunday Times, Cadbury and Teamcoach cards not. Still have singles to add to that, but only when i complete the set... :)
All updated :)

Hey Mate, I primarily collect Essendon signatures but also rare Essendon cards from all eras. Only a couple I need to complete all official Essendon signature cards/tazo/stickers etc. Triple brownlow signature feat. Dick Reynolds, Triple signature draft prospects feat. Elliot Kavanagh, Tri-Star feat. Matthew Lloyd. last two will get soon but got more important things to spend money on at the moment... Cheers

update: Will give you some numbers ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom