The first eviction notice Fantasy League Draft

Snappy? You're the one who came out firing over nothing and at the wrong person. Now you want your go at me too. You're not even thinking before you're posting. What you're saying ridiculous. So why would I pull out if it wasn't because of that info I received? What reason do I have?
You really need to think before you go posting stuff like that, everything you've asked has already been answered. I really don't get what you're doing?
Sorry if that all sounds disrespectful but you really don't get much respect from me for how you've gone about this. I gave you the 'smart guy' comment because I was getting annoyed that it took 3 posts from me and you still haven't got a handle on the situation.
Like we have said, get over it and move on.

ahahaahah forget about it mate thanks mattyj.
Just for the record there were a number of people who thought i was in the right to question it.
Gary Payton for Channing Frye is dodgy!
Thats all.

How's the league lookin guys?

Don't sound too good from what I've read....

You've only got a coupla days to get ya shit sorted, and ready for Regular Season Games.....

Shit was sorted, then it hit the fan :lol:

Draft is all done and im happy with my team, not sure about the other guys

Yeh im alrite now, i dont mind about anything anymore. just wanted an explanation and i got one doesnt matter if i agree or not, lets get this shit started.
all sweet truth?

just from prior experience of the same thing happening you're (commish) better off not veteoing trades, it's always going to annoy someone. You canset up the league so that if a certain number of owners vote against it, then it is vetoed

what happened??????????????

i just read everything...............wow:)

things are starting to look interesting in our league:D :D :D

i wonder if this is what the world of n.b.a is really like;) looking forward to the start of the season.

hope no-one on my team chokes the coach or wants more money:rolleyes:

mavsman-
Well me and truth had a trade
I traded Danny Granger for Charlie V
It got vetoed
But truth and commish had a trade-
Gary Payton for Channing Frye
Accepted
Apparently Truth pulled out after being told harrington is playing for the pacers. That was 'info' he hadnt been told.
So he pulled out of ours hence why the trade was vetoed.
I retailiated by thinking it was unfair of pulling out of trades after agreeing and accpeting them prior.
And thats a bout it.

you certainly shouldn't be able to just change your mind due to new info if thats the case.

Everyone has access toall the same info (Internet) and trades have a limited lifetime so that you can do your research or make your decision before you accept or decline

yeh exactly wat i said but oh well dont think the result is going to change unfortuantly its all good i spose.

Sorry guys I've missed all of this.

As the commish of the league, when a trade get offered. I have to push accept or cancel on the trade for it to go through. So before I do this I will email the persons involved to double check that they want it to go through.
(With no bias, just to make sure both parties are happy and it wasn't accidently pushed as accept instead of rejected)

I pm'd truth to make he wanted to go ahead with the deal as I had to accept or reject it and as he was online at the time he got straight back to me, and said he no, he wasn't sure, a was a little confused with the whole thing. After that I just copy'd and pasted up to date info from the yahoo site
and said read this and make sure of your decision.

He emailed straight back and said he wanted to pull out and he wasn't happy for the trade to go through. I should have emailed you straight away mousey but was at work and had to get home and thought I'd get onto it at home, but ended up getting side tracked.Until now where I just went to PM mousey and saw all of this.

Anyway guys, you can always put the trade through again if you'se are keen on the trade still. It's a lot easier then undoing a trade once it's been processed.

Also with my trade with Truth I double checked with him to make sure that he was happy with it a gave him the whole week to think about it.

the only person this trade is unfair to is me, but I have too many PG and needed a C.
G. Payton- Rank127 last seasons rank-117
C. Frye- rank-181 last seasons rank-150.

J will is out for 6-8 weeks so paytons the fulltime PG.
Frye didn't do much in his rookie year fantasy wise that's why his ranking is so bad. sure he was injured for the last 12 games or so but that wouldn't have changed much.But he is still yet to prove him self.

yeh nah no worries dream, im still not greatly happy about the truth pulling out of a trade after accepting it like others have said on this thread but i dont care anymore ey, im all sweet truth if u are.

Also so can i just clarify how this works-
I am playing the Collingwood Magpies for week 1.
So its me verse him for the whole week?
So every nba game this week with our players in goes towards the final score at the end of the week?
You can change your lineups every day to suit whos playing on the day?
Every person on your roster counts towards the points except the bench? So all the positions and utilitys?
YEah thats about it :)

Back
Top Bottom