The first eviction notice Fantasy League Draft

Yeah I know, lol. I have too much faith in them, that's why I ordered my draft accordingly. Anyone want to trade for some Celts?

Can't believe I came back to steal some stat categories from breaker! Should be an interesting finish, but I know I will lose, lol.

watch out for him buzzy, he has 4 very consistent guys, all of them were over 100mins for 3 games and they all had 20 and 10 performances:(

i just had lbj with 100 mins:( , i have to find more starters

I've actually got Brad this week. I had 6 players with 100+ mins, and plenty of double doubles:D :D

Hey commissioner dream, whats the story with the power forward role being empty for the next two weeks? why cant we have full rosters?

New to me mate, It works fine on mine. Have you tried to change brand into the PF position or is it completly blocked out? Let me know

breaker...i think what you have is 5 players set to Bench...change one of your bench to power forward and hit submit change without changing any other positions and u should be right

I was able to change it for you so you shouldn't have any problems also. Just pick the postion you wan the play in and hit save/update

Thanks guys. i got it going now. i dont care what everyone else says about you guys youre alright in my book. :)

You're flogging me at the moment Dream! But we'll see what happens when the stats are in for tomorrow!
Blarby Pierce with 12 turnovers! I still think I'll be under your count though, lol

Back
Top Bottom