The dead end cruiser

dead_end_cruiser

Lining up for GF tickets!
Real Name
Shane Morrison
Im shane, im 28 from NSW and have decided to start collecting again after
10-12 years and im stoked at the cards available nowadays. I was told this was the place to come to get reasonably priced boxes.

So ill be buying some if youve got what im after , which is baseball and basketball, still undecided what im after brand wise but i like the look of autographs and guernseys, but not really interested in singles at the moment, maybe when i get deeper into it....i just wantto crack some boxes to get into it first!.

Cheers.

welcome Shane....
Hope I can do some base ball trades with you ....
ave you got any idea what that arod rookie's worth?

welcome to the boards
hope ya enjoy your time on here, good luck with collecting again

W elcome to the forum mate.Good luck with ya box bustin.

Allstar cards inc said:
Welcome D.E.C.!!! Check out my Ebay listings for NBA and MLB boxes and packs...should have Becketts for all sports (NBA, MLB, NFL & NHL) next week.
Enjoy your time here!!!

Sweet ill be after baseball and bball becketts soon.

Thanks guys.

Hey Shane, welcome aboard. I just noticed you're from Hurstville. I'm at Miranda and there's a dude from Mortdale here as well. You'll have to come along to the next card show in September. Cheers!

Welcome to the board.

I'm quite familiar with the Hurstville area myself because all of my Indo friends lives around there. :rolleyes:

But yes, we have locals as well such as Mr.Funk. Take his advice. Those card shows are great to go to and there may even be some cards that you may like on the day.

Good luck with your collection.

Funkadelic said:
Hey Shane, welcome aboard. I just noticed you're from Hurstville. I'm at Miranda and there's a dude from Mortdale here as well. You'll have to come along to the next card show in September. Cheers!

Ahh sweet ill be up for that , im not in hurstville yet but im moving there in a few weeks!. Do you know where the card show is?

The show is held in Merrylands and I'm pretty sure the next one is the first weekend in September..

Have you decided on any certain players to collect?

MATE! so am !!. Ive never opened a full box before. I bought 7 packs today and the best i got was a &*^% cal ripken jr standard card. So im sure mojo is coming witht the box that magicman is sending.

Back
Top Bottom