The Countdown to 100

Hopefully people will get some jersey numbered cards into your hands mate if they know you’re chasing them! Any other big jersey numbered Dwight collectors out there to compete with?

Hopefully people will get some jersey numbered cards into your hands mate if they know you’re chasing them! Any other big jersey numbered Dwight collectors out there to compete with?

I got beat on a couple on ebay recently but more so out of being too busy with work and missing the bid :(
Not sure there is anyone chasing them specifically as they went pretty reasonable prices

Truly astounding, but just wish you had made this a 3 and a bit month advent coutntdown to Christmas.....

Very cool! Is there a particular DH jersey numbered card that you plan to get but expect to be the most difficult to find?

Okay after trying to slow play this thread and post a bit here and a bit there I got a couple more in hand recently (still yet to photo'd) I was struggling to keep track of what was / wasn't posted here so you get a big old pic dump today up to 67.

I have 3 more in hand and 2 more sitting at SMC already so at 72 total

Also some of these pics are shit!! so i apologise. at some point in time I will update so they look better

35/100

52538469652_678068ac6d_c.jpg
52538469647_b81a835280_c.jpg

I love this set - the Mirror /25 is so nice

Amazing cards in here!

love the Timeless Treasures All Star patch too - was just looking at some Timeless Treasures base the other day - so simple but so nice

Amazing cards in here!

love the Timeless Treasures All Star patch too - was just looking at some Timeless Treasures base the other day - so simple but so nice
I have no idea why they ever stopped making Timeless Treasures.
Was such a fun box to open and also had some great cards, some of my PC favourites are from there...
Maybe time for a Timeless Treasures remembrance/show off thread

This is an amazing collection. Great work. Can’t imagine the time and patience taken to build this. The SP authentic SP extra limited patches is one of my favourite UD insert sets.

This is an amazing collection. Great work. Can’t imagine the time and patience taken to build this. The SP authentic SP extra limited patches is one of my favourite UD insert sets.
Thanks man, there was a fair bit of luck and some over paying on a few.

You have great taste in sets they are beautiful

Should be some more updates to coming to this thread in the very near future

3/4 of the way there with the latest arrival all the way from The Philippines today with a first year Immac base gold

So seems a good time to bump this up.

25 more to go!

Back
Top Bottom