The Countdown to 100

Great work. It must take a lot of time and effort to track down that many cards with a specific serial number.

I didn't get through all the images - slow rural internet - so a question, or two?

Are they all 12/? Do you do 39, 21, 8 as well? If so does the number have to match the jersey he is wearing? Can you have a 12/ but an image of a 39 Lakers singlet or vice versa?

Good luck on the final 25.

This is one hell of a collection
Worship GIF

Imo jersey numbered means only exactly that - serial number is the same as the jersey pictures on the card - I’ve got some Garnett Timberwolves cards (21) but numbered 5/xx and I’d see that as sort of cool being Celtics jersey numbered but I wouldn’t call that jersey numbered

I haven't been chasing anything anything other than the 12/ specifically but but do have one or two 8/ Atlanta cards but not considering those as part of this chase.

It definitely has to match the number on the card though... unless selling on ebay and trying to get maximum views then it's jersey numbered 1/1 exquisite gold refractor prizm super rare 😝

incredible. nothing like the feeling of seeing another player collectors pc and thinking "yep, mine's sh!t" every damn time you post a dwight i feel the need to give up!!!

i expected you to be at 100 by now...lift your game.

Back
Top Bottom