The card you love to hate.....

Alex D

Banned User
Real Name
Alex
.... mainly because you don't have one yet ;)

Mine would be Graham Farmer, Platinum Team of the Century,

because it's like one missing molar in a rack full of beautiful teeth and .... while he may well be the 2nd best ruckman to have ever played the game he nonetheless plied his skills at Geelong which is like Keith Miller batting for England and flying his plane for Germany and the way the crap on about Ablett Snr. like he was better than Lockett which he plainly ain't because Lockett never got torn a new one by Silvagni like Ablett did and those poxy hoops like anyone has ever seen and blue-and-white stripy cat and....nevermind,

if anyone has one, I'll buy it ;)

What's yours?

The card I love to hate would be the Leigh Matthews legend signature card from the 1996 HOF series. Mainly hate because I only collect Hawks cards but this one will always be out of my reach financially, and that's even if you could find one for sale.

Definitely the 2013 Ablett Brownlow Wildcard. Not because it is rare, or because of its high value but mainly because its a bloody teamcoach wildcard and it kills me to pay so much for an un numbered and childrens based card hahah I have had numerous offers to buy it and although reasonable prices I just cant bring myself to pay for it lol

I have a set of the 1996 hall of fame team of the century platinums minus the Ron barassi That's the one card I can't seem to find

1996 hof barassi signature, I really want 1 but just can't bring myself to pay $1500 for a piece of cardboard does my head in when I see them come up for sale, just about given up ever having 1

Daniel Chick ESP signature numbered to 10 only ever seen one and can't stand the player. Hate to think what the price will be once I do come across one. Throw the gold tazo sigs of Judd and Cousins in there as well which look like they were signed by 3 year olds and you have my complete want list of expensive and crappy cards.

Last edited:
Daniel Chick ESP signature numbered to 10 only ever seen one and can't stand the player. Hate to think what the price will be once I do come across one. Throw the gold tazo sigs of Judd and Cousins in there as well which look like they were signed by 3 year olds and you have my complete want list of expensive and crappy cards.

Those ESP sigs are a real killer. There's a Campbell Brown one out there somewhere too, never seen it though.

Those ESP sigs are a real killer. There's a Campbell Brown one out there somewhere too, never seen it though.

They are an enigma wrapped inside a mystery, shoved up the backside of a unicorn.

If anyone out there has either Campbell Brown or Daniel Chick or any of them for that matter do the rest of us a favour and post a photo or two...... So I can photoshop that bastard and knock it off the list. :red:

Lol I have to collect that aswell :( but it's my side collection so I think I may have to accept that it may never happen (or even if it does come availiable I doubt I will have the money or desire to make the move on it lol)

The Browns are near impossible to find, They are buried deep in Serious Hawthorn collections.
Don't know about the Chicks. For those wondering about them Here is the Notting.
FullSizeRender%201.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Yeah that is one of the b****rds right there.

Very impressive Troy. You must have been wrapped to knock that one over.

Pretty decent signature too. :kick:

Thanks for sharing/rubbing it in. :lol:

Yeah, that's gotta be more than a bit painful. Will stop hating the Farmer card immediately ;)

Back
Top Bottom